47

Jimin woke up and turned to the side Taehyung wasn't there. He got up and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch and Taehyung on the other. Jimin smiled and walked up to them "good morning how are you?" Jimin said cheerfully. Jungkook smiled and nodded "great thank you for asking, how are you?" Jimin smiled "great, thanks to Taehyung". Jungkook slightly frowned "um okay so you guys agreed for a threesome?" Jungkook said not making eye contact.

Jimin smirked and winked at Taehyung, he pushed Jungkook against the wall, he pecked his lips to tease him. then he started to kiss him more he kissed his neck and sucked on it, a moan escaped Jungkook' lips. Taehyung came over and kissed Jimins back, he pushed Taehyung against the wall and looked at them both "now one by one" he said with a smirk. He winked at them and motioned his head towards the bedroom "I'll be there in a minute".

Taehyung and Jungkook went upstairs and sat down on the bed. No eye contact was made, Jimin came in with a smirk and went over to Taehyung "get on your knees" Taehyung slowly went down and unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. He took Jimins boxers off and looked up at Jimin "baby don't look at me with that face of yours it's making me hard". Taehyung blushed and licked the tip "baby don't tease" Taehyung took him whole and slowly started bobbing his head. He deep throated his member and moaned.

Jimin started thrusting into Taehyung's mouth "baby I'm close" Jimin thrusted faster and came in Taehyung's mouth. He swallowed it and smiled "done daddy". He got up and kissed Jimin,  Jimin pushed him on the bed and hovered over him Taehyung bit his lip and smiled. Jungkook came over and pulled his pants down. He reached for the lube and poured a generous amount on his member. He went behind Jimin and Jimin was going to go in Taehyung. Jimin entered in Taehyung and started thrusting.

The more Jimin thrust the deeper Jungkook got. Moans filled the room needy ones, deep ones, even high pitched ones. Taehyung was sweating and he had tears on his face. His chest was covered in come and he was becoming really weak. Jimin had come in Taehyung but Jungkook hadn't come in Jimin so he continued to thrust. Jimin was crying and Taehyung was too Jungkook had just come in Jimin and tears came down his face. Jungkook pulled out slowly which made Jimin moan loudly. He kissed him on the neck and got up.

Jungkook got up and got dressed "I need to go" Jimin cried harder "I can't move everything hurts" Jungkook went over and carried him to the bathtub. He carried Taehyung as well both of them took a shower together and Jungkook already left. "Daddy what was that" Jimin smiled weakly "baby never again I never knew it would hurt this much" Taehyung chuckled "daddy when you do the same thing to me I have to deal with this every morning" Jimin smirked and kissed his lips "did you enjoy it?" Taehyung blushed and nodded "yes daddy I did "

After their shower they ate and sat down to watch a movie "omg baby there is this new show called Hwarang and it's so good there is a character is so cute" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows "how cute is he?". Jimin smirked "he is sooo adorable ugh I want to squeeze his cheeks and his name is han sung". Jimin turned the tv on and Taehyung was pouting "baby look here he comes" Taehyung rolls his eyes and looks at the TV "he looks like me" Jimin smiled "that's why I love him so much he reminds me of you".

"Baby I want to go out on a date on Friday"
Taehyung smiles "of course Jiminie why not?" Jimin smiles "because it's really big to me"