23

Taehyung just stared at the fully open door "what did i just say to him". Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair "he helped me and befriended me and this is how i repay him". He jumps up and runs out the door struggling to put his shoes on while trying to open the door. He ran outside and looked around he didn't know where he was going but he just ran "Jimin has to be here somewhere" Taehyung thought to himself.

The younger gave up and called Jungkook "where is my Jiminie" Taehyung asked in a worried tone. Jungkook on the other line wasn't happy to hear the youngers voice 10 minutes after they ran out. "We are at you got no jams beach, HURRY!" Jungkook said in a shaky voice Taehyung thanked the younger and hung up sprinting towards the beach. Taehyung was running as fast as he could he stopped when he saw Jimin and Jungkook. Jungkook was on his knees begging and Jimin was at the top of a peer nothing underneath nothing but rocks.

Taehyung jumped over the fence and ran knocking over everything in his way. He saw Jimin looking up at the sky screaming "I'M SO SORRY TAE I LOVE YOU". Taehyung's eyes started to tear up he wanted to yell but it was no use he was frozen. Taehyung stay there still until he was snapped out of it by another scream "I'M SORRY I WASN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU". The younger cried tears streaming down his face body still frozen.

Taehyung ran forward his breathing was uneasy and his legs felt numb. "JIMINIE PLEASE COME DOWN" Jungkook's pleads were ignored by Jimin and the oldest just crashed down on his knees face in hands crying "TAEHYUNGIE I'M SO SORRY". Taehyung reached the bottom and was screaming out "JIMINE PLEASE COME DOWN I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING I SAID" Taehyung shook his head while crying "p-please h-hyung" the boy was on his knees hands brought up to the sky begging Jimin.

Taehyung was about to apologise again when heard rocks sliding down the peer. Taehyung was now shaking "Jiminie hyung please don't, live for me"

Author
Will Jimin commit suicide or will Taehyung save him?