31

*unknown*
STAY AWAY FROM JIMIN OR ELSE

Taehyung looked at the message and got scared "imagine someone would come and kill him" he thought to himself. He just laughed it off and put his phone back into the charger. He walked downstairs to see Jungkook at the door. "Oh hi baby are you ready to eat?" Taehyung blushed and smiled Jungkook just rolled his eyes. They were sitting at the table when Taehyung stood up and went to the bathroom Jungkook followed.

Taehyung walked inside the bathroom but heard the door creak and he turned around. Jungkook was holding the door open with his foot "hello Taehyung". He locked the door and walked towards Taehyung "w-what" Jungkook backed Taehyung into the wall "if you don't do as I say something bad might happen to Jimin". Taehyung shook his head "leave Jimin alone" his eyes went dark and his fists clenched.

"Well if you don't i have boys who can torture Jimin" Taehyung whimpered at the thought of his Jiminie getting tortured. "Fine do whatever you want to me but leave Jimin alone" Jungkook smirked and walked closer latching his lips unto Taehyung's neck. He began to kiss Taehyung's neck and sucking on it "mmhh Jungkook" Jungkook smirked hearing footsteps.

He took off Taehyung's shirt and licked his nipple "moan loudly baby" Taehyung grimaced at the command but moaned when he felt a hand on his member. Jungkook started to palm Taehyung "ahhhh J-jungkook" Jungkook slid his pants and boxers down as he heard Jimin near the door he took his clothes off as well and stuck his fingers in Taehyung's hole "AHHHH JUNGKOOKahhh".

He took it out and put his member in "ahhhhhh Jungkook ah ah ah ow" Jungkook thrusted faster and Taehyung moaned louder. Jimin was on the other side on his knees crying more like his eyes were pouring out waterfalls. Jungkook opened the door and saw Jimin his heart sunk he felt bad but he loved him. Taehyung walked after and saw Jimin "bab-" Jimin stared at him "ALL THIS FUCKING TIME YOU WERE WORRIED ABOUT ME CHEATING WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?" Jimin turned around and left the house.