7

Jimin was asleep next to Taehyung tears coming down his face while he was asleep Jimin looked at the younger with loving eyes "I promise i will help you" Jimin whispered while caressing his cheek.He pulled his head into his chest and closed his eyes while singing a song to Taehyung.

I modeungeon uyeoni anya
Geunyang, geunyang naui neukkimeuro
On sesangi eojewan dalla
Geunyang, geunyang neoui gippeumeuro
Nega nal bulleosseul ttae naneun neoui kkocceuro
Gidaryeossdeon geot cheoreom uri siridorok pyeo
Eojjeomyeon ujuui seopri geunyang geuraessdeon geoya
You know, I know
Neoneun na, naneun neo......

Jimin had fallen asleep after that. He woke up the next day with Taehyung snuggled up to him hold onto his shirt crying.Jimin sat up and touched Taehyungs cheek Taehyung flinched "I'M GOING TO KILL HIS FATHER" He looked at Taehyung whose lips were quivering Jimin had just realised that he had said that out loud.
               ***Taehyungs POV****
"TAEHYUNG GET YOUR FUCKING ASS UP" i shot up hearing my fathers voice really scared me. I saw Jimin looking at me with worried eyes he all of a sudden pulled me into a hug i blushed like mad."Tae Tae please tell someone to help you" he whispered into my ear i look at him and nod he half smiles he gently grabs my hand like i'm the most fragile thing in the world "come on Tae let's go".

As the two boys were walking to school Jungkook ran up to Jimin from behind and scared him "Gotcha Jiminie" Jimin laughed. Jungkook glared at Taehyung and looked him up and down.
"So Jiminie i need to talk to you" Jimin nodded "okay go ahead or do you want to talk privatley" Jungkook shook his head and grabbed Jimins wrist and Jimin grabbed Taehyungs and both went

             ****Jungkooks POV****

Okay so today was the day i was going to ask Jimin out and nobody not even Taehyung can stop me. I get dressed and bid goodbyes to my family on my way i see a two boys walking the back of their heads looked really familiar. I realised it was Jimin and Taehyung Ugh Taehyung I ran behind him to scare him "Gotcha Jiminie" i shouted he jumped up and saw me. HE LAUGHED OMG HIS LAUGH IS SO FUCKING GORGEOUS. I see Taehyung and just glare at him he rolls his eyes. "Jimin i want to talk to you i say looking at him" he nods and says "do you want to talk here or privately" OH GOD HE IS SO CUTE i mentally scream at myself "no just wait till lunch okay let's get to school  i grabbed his wrist and he grabbed Taehyungs and i pulled him into school i was so excited for lunch.