15

Jimin tried to talk to Taehyung all day but he just gave him the silent treatment and a couple of eye rolls. "Tae what's wrong you okay you've been ignoring me all day" Taehyung just sighed and stood up "go ask your precious Jungkook what's wrong" and with that he left. Jimin was taken back at Taehyung's comment and went to go find Jungkook. Jimin was walking in the hallway on his phone when he felt a hard chest hit his forehead the smaller boy fell on his back rubbing his forehead. He was about to apologise but before he could he saw a hand in front of him "Jimin-ssi you okay?" Jimin looked up at the boy and smiled "yea i'm fine kookie". The younger pulled Jimin off the floor and Jimin dusted himself off. "Anyways Jungkook Do you know whats wrong with Tae omg he might be hurt did i do or say something" Jimin was panicking whilst Jungkook was becoming furious.

Taehyung sat on the roof of the school when the doors flew open. A male walked up to Taehyung angrily. It was Jungkook "Tae Fucking Hyung i swear if you try and steal Jimin away from me i'll kill you and don't tell him what i told you on the phone" Taehyung looked at him "i won't..wait what" Jungkook gave him the look of did you not hear me. "So you knew it was me on the phone Jimin never planned to do anything like that you Fucking wanted Jimin to yourself". Jungkook just scoffed "so what if i do you can't do anything about it just a second ago Jimin was all over my dick". The older stood there amazed at what Jungkook had spat out "WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKED JIMIN" Taehyung had tears in his eyes while Jungkook just smirked winked and left leaving Taehyung angry and confused.

Jimin sat on the stairs Jungkook told him he needed to talk to Taehyung since he knew where he was. Jungkook came back walking down the stairs still his face covered with an evil smirk. Jimin jumped at Jungkook "JUNGKOOK IS HE OKAY IS HE SAD,ANGRY WHAT?". Jungkook looked at him and managed to fake a frown "awh Jiminie he said he hates you for because you're ugly and fat and worthless" Jimin now was crying while Jungkook hugged him. The thing is Taehyung heard everything and was even more furious with Jungkook than before and what he was planning wasn't to be easy and wasn't going to be fun to watch.