45

As they headed towards the taxi Taehyung looked up at Jimin and mouthed a "thank you". Jimin kissed his lips and smiled "anything for you baby". The got inside of the taxi when the guy stared at Jimin "hello, cutie who are you?" Taehyung rolled his eyes "Park Jimin". The man licked his lips "damn you're sexy Park" Jimin laughed "I have been told I am". The man blew a kiss towards Jimin, Jimin caught it and asked "could you please roll down the window". The male rolled down the window and Jimin threw the kiss out of the window "sorry your kiss seemed to realise that I have a sexy ass boyfriend". The man groaned "sexy men always get with sluts".

Jimin clenched his jaw "excuse me?" The man nodded "you heard me, where did you find this slut Craigslist?". Jimin turned red from anger "pull over" the driver tilted his head "why?" Jimin got angrier and Taehyung was scared "I SAID FUCKING PULL OVER!!!". The man stopped the car and Jimin opened the door and intertwined his hand with Taehyung's "I'm not paying you anything for your fucking dirty mouth you cunt how dare you call my baby a slut". Taehyung could see that Jimin was furious so he turned to him "d-daddy are you okay?" Jimin turned to Taehyung "of course baby I'm fine".

Taehyung could feel the tears in his eyes as he remembered what the man had said "sexy men always get sluts" and "where did you find this slut Craigslist". Jimin looked down at Taehyung and he hugged him "baby don't fucking listen to that son of a bitch you're not a slut you're my oxygen". Taehyung nodded and Jimin wiped his tears with his thumbs then kissed his lips. Taehyung smiled into the kiss, when Jimin pulled back he squeezed Taehyung's cheek "okay baby let's go inside".

Both of them walked inside Jimin looked at Taehyung and smiled "baby are you excited?" Taehyung nodded rapidly "YES of course I am". Jimin hugged him closer (Just to let you know Jimin is taller than Taehyung in this story). They were walking towards this really big roller coaster and Taehyung looked up at Jimin fear in his eyes. Jimin kissed his forehead "I'll protect you baby boy" people stared at them in disgust when he said that others cooed at the adorable couple.

They were waiting in line when a man started to shout behind Taehyung "why the fuck are you holding his hand are you his sex slave or something?" He said as his friends stared at each other worriedly. Jimin turned around his blood boiling and anger evident in his eyes and face. He grit his teeth "what the fuck do you just call him?" Taehyung knew that Jimin was going to do something bad so he tried to stop him but it didn't work.

"Baby wait I want to do something" he whispered in Taehyung's ear and he nodded. The man raised an eyebrow at him "who the fuck do you think you are to say that to him huh?" The man didn't respond "HUH?" Although Jimin was cute he was really scary when it came to Taehyung being hurt. Everyone looked to see who screamed Taehyung just held onto Jimins hand. The man laughed "I can't believe this are you trying to infect our country with your slut here, he has probably slept with so many men and probably begged his dad to fuck him as well".

Taehyung's eyes widened when he mentioned his dad and Taehyung started to cry. Jimin heard him crying and got even more angry than he was already if that's even possible. Jimin kicked the guy in the stomach and made him land on the floor, Jimin didn't stop there he straddled him and continued to punch him in his face. The man had already fainted but Jimin continued "if I ever see you again I won't hit you... I'll stab you".

Jimin grabbed Taehyung's hand and intertwined it with his "let's go gorgeous you've been through so much today, love". As they took a taxi back to the hotel when they arrived Jimin hugged Taehyung and lifted his legs "come with me my little Koala". Jimin took Taehyung to the hotel bedroom he unlocked the door and went to the bedroom. "Daddy I'm not in the mood right now" Jimins face softened "baby I'm not going to fuck you I just wanted to cuddle you look so exhausted my precious baby".

Taehyung blushed "thank you daddy" Jimin kissed his lips "baby I don't want you to thank me for anything because today wasn't good for you" Taehyung tilted his head "baby I don't want you to listen to what they say at all understand" Taehyung's bottom lip wobbled "daddy but it's true I'm infecting this world" Jimin lightly grabbed his chin "baby you're making the world brighter"' Taehyung started to cry and Jimin just put him in his lap "oh my broken baby". Taehyung fell asleep on Jimin and Jimin felt so lucky to have Taehyung he kissed his forehead and slept.

In the morning Taehyung woke up and poked Jimins cheek "daddy..." he whispered Jimin hummed "yes baby boy?" Taehyung started to cry "c-can w-we go home?" Jimin nodded "oh my gorgeous baby boy of course anything for you"..