12 (play song)

Taehyung layed there in bed staring at the ceiling just thinking. His life had changed for better and for worse.The words his father said to him replayed in his head. "You're so stupid"
"You're so fat lose weight" fat,usless,stupid,and ugly all those words made Taehyung hate himself and want to dissapear. He felt something hot rolled down his face a tear and several more came rolling down.

Taehyung cried himself to sleep and had woken up at 8:00 with Jimin still gone. He got up and went to the kitchen and saw blades he hadn't cut himself in weeks. The blade was brought to his arm and he ran it down it down his arms,thighs,stomach,and even neck. He felt his body give up and fall to the ground. Jimin and Jungkook came in holding hands once Jimin saw Taehyung he saw Taehyung on the ground bleeding he let go of Jungkook leaving him heartbroken and ran over and hovered over Taehyung.

"T-T-TAEHYUNG WAKE UP PLEASE" Jimin turned towards Jungkook "CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW HURRY!". Jungkook took out his phone and dialed 911. Jimin cried and cried while the paramedics carried Taehyung into the Ambulance. Jungkook and Jimin sat with Taehyung in the ambulance Jimin holding Taehyung's hand. Jimin bent down to Taehyungs ear and whispered "i love you Taehyung i always will please wake up". Taehyung heard everything and Jimin saw his eyes flutter open. "TAEHYUNG YOU'RE AWAKE" it's like god granted his wish but then took it away. Taehyung closed his eyes and lay unconscious again. The paramedics drove faster to the hospital and rushed Taehyung inside a room. They grabbed the paddles and tried to start his heart again. The two boys were outside Jimin crying and Jungkook comforting him. A doctor came out with a clipboard and a smile "well boys Taehyung will be fine it's just that he has cuts all over his body and bruises do you know why?". Jimin was scared to tell infront of Jungkook but had to for Taehyungs safety.

Jimin stood up "well sir Taehyung has been abused by his step father badly" the doctor shook his head like he had been through this a billion times. "Well Jimin does he still live with him" Jimin shook his head "he lives with me" Jungkook sat there stunned. "Okay Jimin how old are you" The doctor looked Jimin in the eye "I'm 18 sir turning 19 in month" the doctor nodded "you're old enough to let him live with you".

The doctor lead them into Taehyungs room they both thanked him and the doctor left them alone. Jimin walked up to Taehyung and hugged him "Omg Taehyung why would you do that". Taehyung looked down "i just had a break down" Jimin cupped his face "why didn't you call me i would of ran home" Taehyung smiled "i didn't want to ruin your date". Jimin looked at him in a disappointing way "Taehyung you're much more important than a date sorry jungkook" Jungkook was feeling angry that Jimin liked Taehyung this much.