36

After a week the five boys became really close. Jungkook and Jimin became even more touchy and Taehyung didn't like it at all. So one night Taehyung pulled Jimin into their bedroom and sat on the bed. "Jimin do you love me?" Jimin shook his head "of course baby....why?" Taehyung bit his lip and looked down "I don't want Jungkook to take you away" Jimin lifted his head up with his index finger "I'll never leave you my baby boy I love you too much".

A single tear fell "are you sure you're not just with me because you pity me" he said while wiping his tears. Jimin hugged him "baby boy you are my love my everything why the hell would I ever just take you just because I felt bad and if I did feel bad for you doesn't mean that's why I'm dating you".

Taehyung nodded still pouting Jimin kissed him while he was pouting "baby boy don't pout". Taehyung smiled "okay daddy" Jimin smirked Taehyung hid his face in Jimin's shirt "s-sorry" Jimin chuckled and whispered in his ear "baby boy don't be shy it's okay" Jimin planted kisses down Taehyung's neck and sucked on them "mmmh daddy~" Jimin sucked on it "louder baby boy" Jimin was about to bite his neck when someone knocked on the door "Yo Jiminie it's Jungkook".

Jimin got up leaving Taehyung with a hicky on his neck. Jimin was annoyed it was his first time alone with Taehyung this week and someone just had to interrupt. " Yah Kookie it's Jiminie hyung pabo" Jimin said sort of seriously "Yah Jimin-ssi" Jimin started laughing "omg Jungkook stop it". Taehyung sat there on the bed tears threatening to fall "stop playing with my heart Park Jimin".

Jungkook and Jimin played video games all night while Taehyung sat on Jimin's lap. Taehyung was about to get off but Jimin put him back on his lap "baby boy stay on my lap I have a boner you have to cover it up" Taehyung looked at Jimin's lap and blushed and hid his face in the crook of Jimins neck "it's your fault I have a boner baby boy" he whispered in his ear.

Jungkook saw Taehyung acting all clingy and wanted him off Jimin's lap so he made it like he needed to talk to Jimin. "Jimin-ssi I need to talk to you" Jimin lifted Taehyung up and gave him a piggy back ride. Jungkook just rolled his eyes "why the fuck am I wasting my time?"