28

Jimin was on his knees looking up at him "Kai please don't hurt me". Taehyung was upstairs sleeping so he didn't know what was happening "Jiminie please let me stay with you". Jimin got up dusting off his kness "huh Why do you want to stay here?"Kai started to cry "my parents kicked me out because they found out I was gay". Jimin frowned "Okay Kai you can stay how ever long you want" Kai smiled "Thank you Jiminie and i'm so sorry". Jimin nodded and let him inside.

Kai was bulit he had abs, muscles, and his face was perfect. Jimin loved him at the start he was so perfecy he made everything amazing for Jimin until he started to drink.. He started to punch and kick Jimin everytime he was drunk or high. Then after he was back to normal he would just ignore Jimin. So Jimin decided to leave that's how he ended up living alone. He didn't have to pay rent because his uncle owned the apartment buliding.

"TAEHYUNG COME DOWN" Kai looked to where Jimin was shouting "is that your brother?" Jimin smirked "nah he is my boyfriend". Kai looked at him "um that's cool does he treat you right?" Jimin nodded "perfectly". Taehyung walked down stairs to see Jimin laughing and talking to a guy on the couch. "Is he dumping me?" Taehyung thought as tears threatend to fall "g-g-goodmorning" Taehyung said while yawning.

Both boys looked up at the boy with red eyes "Taehyungie did you sleep well?" He went to Taehyung and kissed his cheek "good babe who is this?"  Taehyung didn't know that Jimin would kiss his cheek because they weren't public yet but he wasn't complaining. Kai stood up and stuck out his hand "I'm Kai Jimin's ex" Taehyung nodded and asked him to continue. "Well Jimin let me stay here for a while" Taehyung nodded again "okay why?" Jimin stepped in "private reasons" Taehyung nodded and gritted his teeth.

Jimin was sitting in his room when Kai knocked "come in Taehyung" Kai walked in and locked the door "now let's finish what we started".....