26

The boys woke up to an empty bed Jimin was awake looking through his phone. He was waiting for them to wake up Jimin realised they were awake "Oh good morning did you sleep well?" Both nodded and smiled Jimin doing the same. They took Jimin with them to places they had been before to help him with his memory but nothing was working. They decided to give up and they took Jimin home.

Jungkook had left, his mother was calling him for dinner and he didn't want to be late. Jimin sat down on his bed awkwardly "thank you for letting me stay here Taehyung...is it?"  Taehyung smiled "this is your house Jiminie". Jimin looked at him shocked "I own a house where are my parents" Taehyung looked at him "You never told me". Taehyung looked at Jimin and scooted closer he rested his hand on Jimin's thigh. "Jiminie maybe I can help you remember" Jimin smiled "sure whatever it takes" Taehyung smiled and nodded.

He lifted up his chin and looked him in the eyes "Jiminie rememeber me Kim Taehyung the boy you confessed to the boy you made out with" Jimin clapped his hand over his mouth and mumbled "I'm gay?" Taehyung nodded looking at his lips "I'll show you". He put his lips on Jimin's and started to move he licked his bottom lip and Jimin answered. Jimin wrapped his legs around his waist and played with his hair. "Mhhhhmh" Jimin moaned into the kiss Taehyung smiled into the kiss.

For Jimin memories were flooding back he remembered everything and a single tear fell down his face. Taehyung slid hid hands on Jimin's waist and put him down "I remember i was top or am i wrong?" Jimin pushes Taehyung down on the bed and takes off his top. He starts to kiss his neck sucking,licking, and biting it moans errupt from Taehyung's  mouth "ahhh~Jimin~please" Jimin stopped and kissed his lips "ahhh I remember everything Taehyungie and god how much I missed your moans". Taehyung blushed and sat up to kiss Jimin "Thank God".