34

Jimin,Jungkook,and Taehyung decided to take a train to the city. Taehyung and Jimin were sitting in the only available seats left so Jungkook had to stand. "Ah my legs kill" Jimin frowned "Kookie come swap with me" Jungkook shook his head "no thank you Jiminie hyung". Taehyung watched the scene happen between the two and wasn't very happy.

Jimin got up and pulled Jungkook down into his chair and stood where he was.
Jungkook blushed at Jimin's kind offer. He saw Jimin didn't like standing up so he pulled him onto his lap. "Woo Jungkook what is wrong with you" he playfully slapped his thigh. He wrapped his arms around Jimin's tiny waist and slept on his back.

Taehyung was scared a guy next to him kept blowing kisses towards him and winking. Jimin saw and glared at the guy who just smiled and continued. Jimin walked up to him "what the fuck is  your problem stop doing that you are scaring my baby". The guy looked confused "but the guy who you were sitting on wasn't the one who i was looking at". Taehyung looked up at Jungkook and back at Jimin "no he is my best friend and he is my baby boy" he said as he pointed to Taehyung "stay away".

The guy chuckled "I wasn't flirting I've a boyfriend but I do that for fun" Jimin nodded and sighed with relief he stuck out his hand "Kim Seok Jin and You?" Jimin smiled "Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook". Jin nodded and smiled Jimin following "want to hang out with us Jin?" Jin smiled "yes,and Jimin it's hyung".