5

"Jiminie i can't tell you anything" Jimin looked at Taehyung with pity "Taehyungie it's okay please tell me" Taehyung was about to tell Jimin everything when Jimin's phone rang the caller ID showed the one and only Jungkook. The younger just rolled his eyes he listened to Jimin "will Jimin just forget about our conversation" Taehyung thought to himself "i hope so" he was cut off from his thoughts when Jimin started to speak to jungkook "look Jungkook i can't talk rn i need to take care of something" after Jimin ended the phone call he looked at Taehyung looked him in the eye and said "now Tae Tae tell me who did this or i will personally go and find him and you don't want that" Taehyung just shook his head "good now Tae tell me who do i have to kill" The youngers eyes started to water he hung his head low "m-m-my f-f-f-father" he was now sobbing while hugging Jimin. The older lifted his chin carefully "Taehyung-ssi omg no come here" Jimin pulled Taehyung closer to him "do you have any other bruises and Taehyung be truthful" the latter just nodded and whispered " y-y-es e-e-everywhere" he said in between sobs. Jimin took Taehyung's shirt off and saw hickies,bruises,cuts, and belt marks.Jimin cups Taehyung's face "omg Tae Tae is he home now" Taehyung shoots up eyes wide and cheeks stained with tears "OMG MY DAD I TOTALLY FORGOT HE IS GOING TO KILL ME" Jimin holds Taehyung's hand and pushes him out of the door "i knew you would hate me who wants an abused freak" as he was about to continue Jimin closed the door behind him "come on i'm going to drop you off and don't say that". They got in the car Jimin still holding Taehyung's hand they reached Taehyung's house Taehyung got out of the car "thanks for the ride home Jiminie" He chuckled "Pabo im coming with you". Taehyung stared at him "No d-don't do tha-" Jimin grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the front door. Jimin knocked 3 times the door swung open Jimin held onto Taehyung's hand tighter Taehyung felt safe for once. "hello mister i'm Taehyung's best friend" Taehyung's father smiled (FAKE) "well come on in son" as Jimin stepped in the house still holding onto Taehyung's hand his father shot the youngest a death glare and Taehyung knew he was in trouble at least that's what he thought......