39

Jimin and Jungkook were walking down the hall to the library. Taehyung was also there reading so they both sat with him. "Hello Baby"  Taehyung looked up and smiled "hello daddy where were you?". Jimin looked at Jungkook and held his hand "baby, Jungkook was getting beat up". Taehyung stopped smiling "by who?" Jimin frowned "Jocks".

"Jungkookie baby what did they say to you?" Jimin whispered in his ear. Jungkook bit his lip "they said, you were just using me and that you see me as a slut and a toy" Jungkook's lip started quivering. "Awww baby no don't think like that at all, I'm not using you". Taehyung looked at him "Jimin doesn't like you, he loves you, I know that for a fact that Jimin would never risk his social life for anyone except for the people he loves".

Jungkook nodded and cried harder. Jimin  hugged him and whispered sweet nothings into his ear. Jimin invited Jungkook but he declined and made up an excuse. Taehyung and Jimin came home and ordered some Panda Express for dinner. "Baby when is your birthday?" Taehyung looked at Jimin and frowned "d-daddy I thought you would know I told you this". Jimin looked at Taehyung and rolled his eyes "it's just a birthday Taehyung calm down".

Taehyung started to tear up "daddy when is Jungkook's birthday" Jimin didn't look his way "1st of September". Taehyung cried silently "h-how come you know his birthday and not even mine?" Jimin rolled his eyes again "Taehyung fuck off I'm not in the mood". Taehyung ran upstairs and cried in his bedsheets "my birthday is next week and he doesn't even know or care".

Jimin was down stairs he saw Taehyung go upstairs so he pulled out his phone. "Hello, yes I was wondering when the flowers would be done?" Jimin looked to see if Taehyung was coming down stairs. "Sir, are you the one that ordered a thousand roses?" Jimin jumped "YES that's me when will they be done?" The lady huffed"by Thursday next week" Jimin smiled "okay thank you and could you add a special message".

"Yea I can what would you like?" Jimin walked into the bathroom and locked the door. Taehyung heard a door close so he went downstairs and heard Jimin talking on the phone. "I love you baby with all my heart, you make me happy and feel loved. You make me forget about all the bad things in life. You are just my everything and I'm sorry we have to keep our relationship a secret, but just know I love you baby".

Taehyung started tearing up "he's cheating on me?, why what did I do wrong, is he cheating on me and Jungkook?" Taehyung ran up to Jimin and his room and locked himself in. Jimin ended the message "and at the end can you put "Happy birthday Tae baby"........