30

The next day was awkward everywhere they were Kai was, Jimin didn't mind but Taehyung did. It was Kai's last day he had found an apartment a week prior. Jimin hugged him and they both stayed there like that for what seemed like forever but was a minute. He said his goodbyes and left Jimin turned to Taehyung and snaked his arms around his waist "baby why do you look so pissed" Taehyung didn't relpy and looked away. "I'm not jealous but that hug was a bit long don't you think?". Jimin smiled "baby I haven't seen Kai in 3 years" he said as he kissed Taehyung all over his face.

"Jimin are you playing with me?" Jimin stepped back and looked at him with wide eyes "exuse me" Taehyung could feel his nails digging into his palm. "Are you cheating on me?" Taehyung said as tears were running down his face. Jimin pouted "No of course not Taehyung" Taehyung got angry "LIAR I SAW HOW YOU WERE WITH HIM YOU COMPLETELY FORGOT I WAS THERE!" he screamed. Jimi's mouth hung low "TAEHYUNG I LOVE YOU I WOULD NEVER YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING" Taehyung fell on his knees and cried harder after hearing what Jimin said "I'm sorry I was scared you were going to leave me".

Jimin crouched down infront of him "bub,I would never leave you". Taehyung looked up tears blurring his vision "why would you want someone like me?". Jimin furrowed his eyebrows "what do you mean someone like you?". "I'm disgusting, fat, and I'm a freak" Taehyung said still crying. Jimim lifted his chin " you-(kiss)-are-(kiss)-the-(kiss)-most-(kiss)-gorgeous-(kiss)-boy-(kiss)-i've-(kiss)-ever-(kiss)-met".

Taehyung smiled into the kiss and Jimin pulled him unto his lap. "Babe-babe" he said while they kissed "mm" Jimin hummed in reponse still kissing Taehyung. "What happened to Jungkook?" Jimin smiled "he's coming for dinner". Taehyung frowned at the thought of Jungkook and Jimin flirting. "Oh and babe" Taehyung looked at Jimin "yea what's up" Jimin rested his forehead on Taehyung's "don't ever think i will leave you because I won't no matter what" Taehyung smiled and got up " I love you Jiminie hyung".

Taehyung went inside to check his phone he had a message by an unknown number.

*unknown*
STAY AWAY FROM JIMIN OR ELSE                 

                  .........