42

Jimin and Taehyung were on the plane to the Bahamas, Jimin was sleeping and Taehyung was listening to music. They had 4 hours left till they landed. Taehyung stood up and went to the bathroom. Jimin woke up and looked around and didn't see Taehyung. He got really worried that something happened to him. He was going to call him but then he remembered he was on a plane. Taehyung came out of the toilet and back to his seat. He saw Jimin panicking and looking over the seats. So he just stood and watched him.

"Jiminie hyung why are you looking around?" Jimin got startled and looked at Taehyung "baby where were you?" Taehyung smiled "I was in the restroom, don't miss me too much". Jimin just rolled his eyes "don't get all cocky with me boy". Taehyung saluted jokingly and Jimin just smiled and pinched his cheeks. "Aww baby you're just adorable" Taehyung blushed and looked away pretending to sleep.

Jimin crawled over and kissed his lips "sleep well baby because we have a lot to do". Jimin turned over and went back to sleep. Taehyung and Jimin were asleep and stayed asleep for 4 hours straight. When they finally landed Taehyung was trying to wake Jimin up and since they were in first class they had their own cube. So Taehyung got up and sat on Jimins lap and started to grind "mmmhh Jimin". Jimin opened his right eye and smirked "what do you think you're doing?"

Taehyung got scared and jumped he was about to fall on the ground when Jimin caught him. He put him on his lap and kissed his lips "baby you could've fallen". Taehyung blushed and got up from Jimins lap. When they were walking out of the plane Jimin grabbed Taehyung's hand and intertwined it with his. Taehyung blushed and smiled "J-Jiminie hyung p-pls ease".

They took a bus to the hotel, it was a really fancy hotel and Taehyung had been begging Jimin to change the hotels to this one but Jimin just said he was low on money. Jimin turned to him and whispered in his ear "baby we are here at the hotel I'm going to need you to close your eyes" Taehyung nodded and closed his eyes. Jimin helped him out of the bus and payed the driver. Taehyung stood In front of the hotel Jimin closing Taehyung's eyes.

He opened his eyes and saw a massive familiar. building. Taehyung looked up tears welling up he turned to Jimin "what did I do to deserve such an amazing boyfriend like you". Jimin smirked "baby you can make that up to me in the hotel room because I'm sure as hell too worked up from before". Taehyung blushed and nodded Jimin chuckled and grabbed the bags.

Once they checked in Jimin walked in after Taehyung and pushed him against the wall "baby you promised" Taehyung nodded "I did daddy what are you going to do to me?". Jimin licked Taehyung's neck "baby I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk for months" he kissed Taehyung and kept going and Taehyung kissed back.

They were in a heated make out Jimin took off all his clothes and Taehyung's and licked his chest "mmmh daddy uhh" Taehyung moaned louder. "Jimin frowned "baby there is no lube I think we have to go raw" Taehyung nodded wanting Jimin to just hurry up.

He put the tip in and Taehyung clenched around him "ahhhhh dadDDY UNGH Ahh" Jimin was going hard on Taehyung "mhhhhh nghhhh uhhhh" Jimin went deeper and harder "daddy I'm going to come" Jimin nodded "me too baby come when I come" Jimin went faster and harder and then came in Taehyung, Taehyung following.

Jimin went closer to his ear and whispered "you'll never walk again".......