40

Tomorrow was Taehyung's birthday and Jimin was going crazy about it. Taehyung hadn't talked to anyone at all and Jimin wanted that. He didn't want him to suspect anything. So Jimin done the same they both didn't speak at all and didn't make eye contact for a week. Jimin had everything set the cake, present, flowers, venue, and outfit. He was going to surprise Taehyung at the bus stop, where they first met.

Jimin was speaking to all his friends about the set up. He spoke to Jungkook and they had it all ready. They just had to get Taehyung there so Jimin walked to his and Taehyung's room. He knocked on the door and went inside after he heard nothing from the other side. Taehyung was on the floor crying holding a blade about to cut himself.

Jimin ran to Taehyung and snatched the blade away from him. He hugged Taehyung and kissed his lips several times. "Baby why are you trying to cut yourself" Taehyung lightly hit Jimin's chest "you're cheating on me". Jimin froze "baby why the hell would you think that?" Taehyung got angry "you were talking to him on the phone" Jimin laughed and picked Taehyung up like he was a baby "come on baby I want to show you something".

Taehyung was being held by Jimin and it was so embarrassing for Taehyung but he just ignored the stares and laughs. Jimin whispered in his ear "baby don't listen to them they are just jealous that nobody is holding them like they are treasure". Taehyung giggled and blushed. Taehyung looked down "OMG Jimin I got tears stains on your suit....wait why are you wearing a suit?".

Jimin chuckled "baby you'll find out and it's okay cry as much as you want my shoulder will always be here for you". Taehyung smiled and kissed his boyfriend "okay we are here close your eyes". Taehyung closed his eyes firmly and was guided by an unfamiliar hand it was cold and bony but he ignored it. Then he opened his eyes as saw something that could make him melt.

He saw a thousand red roses made into and entrance and doves flying around. He saw Jungkook, Namjoon, and Jin standing there with suits on and they were holding trays. He started to cry "I thought you were cheating on me".

"Baby I would never" he looked down and saw Jimin on one knee holding a ring box....