11

The night before the boys went and grabbed Taehyungs things from his house to there suprise were thrown in the front yard. That night Taehyung cried himself to sleep.Jimin and Taehyung still shared a bed for the time being but it wasn't akward they were bestfriends and Taehyung crying made Jimin want to protect him more.The boys woke up in the morning and got ready for school.Jimin made Taehyung a big breakfast Jimin saw that Taehyung was slowly getting better so he decided he must take care of him like he is the most precious thing in the world. Taehyung refused to eat but Jimin being the caring person he is forced him to eat.

***Jungkook POV***

"I can't believe Jimin ditched our date for that Taehyung" i complained to my best friend Namjoon he didn't seem interested in the slightest since he was too focused on the new boy Kim SeokJin. I turned around to walk away to see Jimin and Taehyung THAT BOY IS SO LUCKYYYY i screamed inside my head i walked over to them and wrapped my arm around Jimins waist. "Hi babe" i said as i kissed him on the cheek he turned to me and hugged me i could feel all my blood go up to my cheeks. "HE WAS HUGGING ME FUCKING HUGGING ME" i was screaming on the inside on the outside i just hugged him back. Taehyung wasn't happy about our little "moment" but i didn't care all i cared about was having my mochi.

As usual class went on Taehyung and Jimin were constantly talking. Taehyung felt happy but sad knowing Jimin liked Jungkook. Jungkook was driving to pick up Jimin when he got to the door he fixed his hair in his reflection from the mirror but there was someone watching him Jimin had already opened the door and was watching Jungkook fixing himself. Jimin started laughing and Jungkook looked up and went back into his position while holding the flowers. "Oh god you're so cute Kookie come in" Jungkook stepped in.

He looked around the house and saw Taehyung coming down the stairs in a robe. Jungkook just looked at him with a confused expression. "Jimin what is Taehyung doing here". Jimin looked at Taehyung and walked towards him "Taehyungie there is food in the fridge and beverages and here is the remote i won't be gone for too long" Taehyung rolled his eyes "Yah Jiminie I'm not 4" Jimin shook his head "last time you slipped and i had to catch you" Taehyung blushed remembering that moment. "Okay Jimin can we go now" Jimin nodded and held Jungkooks hand "sorry Kookie bye Tae Tae" and just like that Jimin and Jungkook left Taehyung by himself.