50

Taehyung couldn't understand how his life when from shit to the best thing ever. He had a reason to live now and that was Jimin. They were both sitting on the bed making invitations for their wedding. "Baby do you like this colour or do you want a different theme?" Taehyung looked at the two carefully and studied them. Jimin got a call "baby you look at those while I take this phone call". Taehyung nodded and took them out of Jimins hand. Jimin answered the phone, "hello, kookie long time no talk what's up?"

Taehyung dropped the invitations and his ears perked up. "Omo are you okay?", "aww kookie come over and I'll cure you". Taehyung's eyes rolled to the back of his head. Jimin came back in and crawled up to Taehyung. He kissed Taehyung's pouty lips "baby Kookie is staying with us he is very sick". Taehyung only nodded his head. He hugged him and placed kisses all over his neck.

"Baby why are you so upset?" Taehyung just got up and left the room. Jimin sat there confused he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "What would he be upset about now?" He got up and went to the living room and he heard the door being knocked. He ran to the door and Taehyung rolled his eyes. Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly and kissed his forehead.

Taehyung was about to stand up when Jimin giggled "kookie, how are you?" Jungkook started to tear up "Jiminie I feel so sick!" Jimin hugged him and pet his hair. "Kookie come sit down". Jimin pulled Jungkook to the couch and had him lay down. He placed his palm on his forehead and looked at him in the eye.

Jungkook blushed and Jimin just smiled. Taehyung looked over to see if Jimin was blushing too, he wasn't. He gave Jungkook some medicine and sat next to him "Jiminie I want to cuddleeee" Jimin smiled and nodded. Taehyung was shocked Jungkook put his head on Jimins thigh and Jimin played with his hair.

Jimin was ordering takeout while Jungkook was asleep. Taehyung hadn't said a single word to him yet. He focused on his phone, nothing distracted him other than Jikook. Jimin looked down at Jungkook and checked his fever again. Jungkook woke up from the touch and looked up at Jimin, "are you okay now?" Jimin pouted and caressed his cheek. Jungkook nodded and smiled,blushing.

Jimins eyes grew bigger, "Jungkook why're you burning hot!?" Jungkook turned away "hyung I'm just blushing". Taehyung grew even angrier  , when Jimin kissed his cheek "well Gukie I need to go and get your something that can make you feel better". When Jimin left Jungkook sat there silently, "what're you doing here?" Jungkook looked up at Taehyung "I'm sick", "so?" Jungkook bit his lip "Taehyung please don't start".

Taehyung scoffed and stood up "Jimin and I are engaged now so don't try anything". Jungkook shook his head "I'm happy for you". Jimin had come home and was unlocking the door. Taehyung pulled Jungkook onto his lap and made him kiss him, making it look like Jungkook was trying to get up on him. Jimin walked in and saw he looked at Taehyung "

"really after everything I've done for you, the ring I got you, the place I took you, how I helped you with your life and gave you a place to live, food to eat, and helped you with your father you do this to me" Jimin wasn't even crying.

"Taehyung get the fuck out of my house" Jungkook got up and walked to the door. "Kookie don't leave you've done nothing wrong I saw everything threw the window". Taehyung looked at Jimin "seriously, what are you going to marry him now?" Jimin shook his head "AM I A SLUT TO YOU!" Taehyung shook his head "I PUT MY WHOLE LIFE INTO MAKING YOU HAPPY".

Jimin started to cry "WHAT DID I DO WRONG!?!?!?!", "you did nothing baby" Jimin wiped his tears "leave my fucking house I'm sick of it". "WHEN HE FUCKED ME, YOU FORGAVE HIM BUT WHEN I KISSED HIM I GET BROKEN UP WITH" Jimin sighed "FIRST OF ALL I PROPOSED TO YOU, AND IT WAS BECAUSE HE WAS INLOVE WITH ME AND UNTIL YOU HAVE A REASON I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!"

Taehyung ran out of the house crying. Jimin fell to his knees and balled his eyes out. Jungkook hugged Jimin and kissed his head "Jiminie I hope I can fill in his place". Jimin smiled "hopefully, kookie, hopefully" jungkooks heart started to beat faster he hugged him tighter.

"I promise I will"