44

Jimin chased after Taehyung "baby wait". Jimin ran faster until he saw Taehyung walking towards the indoor pool. He followed after him "bub please come back". Taehyung sat in the pool he was aggravated. He couldn't believe Jimin would gawk at another male right in front of Taehyung. Jimin saw Taehyung sitting in the pool by himself so he went in. He stood in front of Taehyung "baby why are you upset?" Taehyung's eyes started to tear up "you go and gawk at another male and expect me to be okay with it?".

Jimin smirked "baby were you jealous?" Taehyung blushed "no why would I be!". Jimin decided to tease him "because that dude was hot". Taehyung stood up and was about to walk away when Jimin sat on the steps and pulled Taehyung on his lap. "But not as sexy as you baby" Taehyung slapped his shoulder playfully. Jimin started kissing Taehyung's neck "baby don't ever think I'll stare at anyone but you" he said in between kisses.

Taehyung nodded while moaning he hid his face in the crook of Jimin's neck. "Daddy we haven't done anything can we go on a date?" Jimin nods "of course baby anything for my sunshine". Taehyung smiled "thank you daddy" Jimin kissed his lips "baby don't thank me you deserve it". As they got out of the pool Jimin was drying himself and he looked at Taehyung "baby there is a carnival do you want to go there?" Taehyung's smile widened "YAY daddy omg this is going to be the best".

Jimin smiled at Taehyungs cuteness "yea baby it's going to be fun". Both of the boys were getting ready Jimin was dressed in this (picture down here). Taehyung was wearing something revealing.

 Taehyung was wearing something revealing

They both looked at each other I awe "baby you look like a full course meal it's taking so much of my energy to not take you right here right now"

They both looked at each other I awe "baby you look like a full course meal it's taking so much of my energy to not take you right here right now". Taehyung laughed and walked up to Jimin "Jimin I'm so happy you helped me, and I'm so happy that I'm your boyfriend you have made my life a thousand times better". Jimin kissed Taehyung "anything for you baby"...