9

****Jimins POV****
Jungkook was about to pick me up and we would go out on our date but all i could think about was Taehyung I've tried calling him but he hasn't picked up what did i do wrong?.I was interrupted when i heard a knock at the door ah must be Jungkook. I go and open the door to see Taehyung covered in blood i was speechless.

I take his hand and take him inside i hug him so tight tears are falling down my face. "I'm so sorry Jiminie" he whispers in my ear and i cry harder i shake my head still hugging him covering his coat in tears "No Taehyung i'm sorry i wasn't there for you" I could feel Taehyungs tears on my shoulder i bring him to the couch and sit him down.

     ***Flashback/Taehyungs POV***

I came out of my room after a shower my Step father had gone out to grab some beers so while he was gone i sat down my other abusive parent died recently because of drunk driving so my step father has been drinking an awful lot. I hear the door knock i run to it and open it and see my step father out in the pouring rain drunk."Stop looking at me stupid" i snap out of it as he pushes me out of the way.

He stands in the hallway and looks at me "Get me my belt" i look at him my eyes wide "w-w-why" he looks at me with anger DID I FUCKING ASK" i shook my head and ran upstairs as i went into his room i smelt smoke i walked in holding my nose i grabbed his belt i stared at it my eyes starting to water "HURRY THE FUCK UP" i ran downstairs he snatches it away from me and grabs his handcuffs.

He whipped me with his belt 45 times and i counted and then kicked me out of the house. I didn't have anywhere to go but then i remembered Jimins.

              ***end of flashback***
Jimin put Taehyung on the couch and went upstairs he came back down with a first aid kit. Jimin sat infront of Taehyung carefully taking off his t-shirt. "Yah Taehyung omg you've got bruises everywhere" Jimin shook his head
"m-m-my step dad kicked me out i have no where to go" Jimin looked at him "no Taehyung you do you're staying here" Taehyung smiled weakly as Jimin patched up his wounds. As Taehyung was about to thank Jimin the door bell rang. Jimin aplogised and opened the door. Taehyung listened to the converstation "sorry Jungkook i need to take care of someone" Taehyung remembered their date and felt bad Jimin moved aside as Jungkook stepped in to see Taehyung with blood and bruises plastered all over his body Jungkook stood there confused.