54

Jimin slowly got up and walked down stairs, hands shaking, he opened the door. Two young looking policemen stood at his door. He smiled at them and beckoned them inside, Jungkook who was walking down the stairs accidentally tripped over his own foot, as he closed his eyes expecting to feel the ground he only felt a pair of arms holding him, it was Taehyung. "You've got to be careful kookie, you're very clumsy" Jungkook blushed and hid his face in his hands.

"Are you blushing?" Jungkook Cutely shook his head "nooooo" Taehyung chuckled which made Jungkook blush even more "come on let's go downstairs and see Jimin". Jungkook only nodded and stood up, Jimin who was still accompanying the policemen didn't know that Jungkook could've been badly injured until he came downstairs. "Oh you guys are together?, I'm happy you guys have gotten closer it's much better than before". Jungkook blushed and sat down on Jimins lap, kissing his cheek while staring at the two policemen drooling over Jimin.

Jimin whispered in Jungkooks ear "baby, what was that for?" Jungkook pouted "They look like they're going to eat you in a second". Jimin laughed and held his hand, "okay mr Park I would like to ask you a few questions about your family". Jimin nodded and bit his lip feeling extremely nervous, "your parents, did you know them well?". Jimin shook his head "my parents-" he stopped as his eyes got teary, "my parents left me at a young age and left me to raise myself".

The policemen looked at Jimin, pity shown on their faces. Taehyung who was also about to cry, held Jimins hand. Jungkook got off his lap and sat beside him, holding his hand. "I stayed with my uncle for 12 years, then I got a job and rented an apartment in his building".

The policemen jotted down what Jimin was saying, "and I came back to start school again after my uncle told me he would pay for the rent, as long as I did well in school, and I never had heard from my parents since they left me" Jimins tears fell down as soon as the policemen left, heart broken he walked back upstairs.

He locked himself in his room all night, crying and wishing he could see his parents again and ask them why they left. Taehyung knocked on the door and Jimin opened it for him, as soon as the door was unlocked Taehyung jumped on Jimin and showered him with kisses and hugs. Jimin smiled and hugged Taehyung while kissing his neck.

As he continued to kiss his neck he asked him a question, "baby where is Jungkook?" Taehyung moaned as his sucked on his sweet spot. As Jimin was making his mark, Taehyung was trying to answer, "h-he lef-mmh left and went to the lib-nfh library". Jimin smirked to himself "than let's play baby", he kissed Taehyung softly on the lips and picked him up "rough or soft baby?", He said as he palmed the younger "r-roug-ahhhh".

*SMUT WARNING ⚠️ 🔞*

Jimin smirked and kissed him roughly, he forced his tongue into Taehyung's mouth and explored his hot cavern. As his tongue slid and twirled around Taehyung's mouth he could feel Taehyung trying to grind up on him. "Ah ah ah, no grinding baby", "sorry Jimin" Jimin slaps his thigh and Taehyung squirms in pain and pleasure. "Call me Master" he growled into Taehyung's ear, "sorry master".

Jimins tongue kept swirling and sucking on Taehyung's wet tongue, his mouth was hot and he was breathing hard, which made Jimin Jr grow tall. Jimin ripped his shirt off and attacked his nipples, desperate moans erupted from Taehyung's small, panting mouth. Jimin sucked his left nipple and swirled his tongue around it, driving Taehyung insane.

Jimin stepped back a bit and admired the art he created. Taehyung backed into a wall, his head held back, sweat dripping down his neck and upper body, his lips all red and swollen. Jimin walked up to him and placed his hand on his clothed member, "already wet for me?" Taehyung panted and nodded. Jimin laughed and came closer to his ear biting his lobe, "on your knees" he whispered harshly.

Taehyung slowly got on his knees and looked up at Jimin, lips swollen, tear stained face from all of the teasing, hair messed up, Jimin loved this sight and it was making him harder by the second. Taehyung unbuckled his belt and slid down his shorts along with his boxers.

"Come on, suck it you needy slut" Taehyung got harder hearing those words, he put his lips on it and sucked on the tip. Jimin moaned "don't tease me slut or you'll get punished", Taehyung deep throated Jimin, he grabbed his hair tightly and bucked his hips forward . He throat fucked Taehyung, moaning loudly. "I'm gonna come you better swallow all of it I don't want none dripping out of your mouth".

Taehyung nodded and kept bobbing his head, he felt Jimin's cum slide down his throat, he sucked so he could get every bit, because Jimin would punish him if he didn't. "Stand up and lay down on your stomach", Taehyung did as he was told Jimin came over with a whip. "

"Don't turn your head and just count", he lifted the whip and landed it harshly on Taehyung's ass, Taehyung's back arched in pain "o-one", Jimin landed it harder this time, Taehyung cried loudly "t-t-two", Jimin smacked him the hardest out of all on the last one "t-t-twenty one" he said as he sobbed. Jimin kissed his ass and bit it harshly "master please it hurts", Jimin laughed "it's supposed to hurt slut, this is revenge for your dad killing my parents".

Taehyung cried as Jimin kept biting his ass and smacking it, "MASTER, ahhhh it hurts stop please" Jimin got angry and slapped his ass so hard Taehyung's whole body shook. Taehyung cried and cried and Jimin bent down and whispered in his ear "are you ready for a sweet little treat baby?" Taehyung nodded . Jimin felt bad but it was just role play.

He lifted Taehyung's knees up at bit and spread his cheeks, he stuck his hot tongue inside and started to eat Taehyung out. Taehyung's face was in the pillow as he was moaning so loud the whole street probably heard. "I'm going to come master" Jimin slapped his ass hard and Taehyung whimpered, "not until I come slut" Taehyung just nodded while moaning loud as Jimin ate him out.

Jimin started to pump Taehyung, he stopped and turned him on his back, "tell me when you are close" Taehyung nodded, Jimin started pumping Taehyung at an inhumane speed "i-I'm so cl-ose" Jimin squeezed his tip till Taehyung's orgasm faded away. Taehyung pouted "why master?" Jimin grabbed his face "don't ask why and again tell me when you're close" Taehyung just nodded and closed his eyes.

Jimin continued to do it up to the point where Taehyung's back was arching and he had cum everywhere. Jimin grabbed his hair and pulled him into a rough kiss, he bit his lip and drew blood. "You're going to get punished so bad, you slut". Jimin started licking off all of the cum on Taehyung's body and Taehyung moaned so loudly Jimin made him bite his hands.

When he was finished he spread Taehyung's legs apart and place to fingers at the entrance and started to massage his hole. Taehyung grabbed the sheets and moaned while crying "'m-master please I beg you I want your fat juicy cock inside of me, I want you to fill me up with your cum I want you to break me, I want to not be able to walk tomorrow but you still fuck me" Jimin licked his lips he was growing painfully hard.

He harshly stuck his fingers in and without warning and started thrusting at a inhumane speed. He kissed and sucked Taehyung's inner thighs while doing that. Taehyung's back was arching and he was clawing at the sheets. Taehyung came all over his stomach but jimin didn't stop he kept going faster, and Taehyung came more he was overstimulated and he couldn't go on anymore.

Jimin took his fingers out and looked at Taehyung before diving in a licking the cum off of his body avoiding his member. Taehyung cried "please master" Jimin gave up and sucked his tip and Taehyung grabbed his hair as he bobbed up and down. Before Taehyung was going to come Jimin stopped.

"Bend over the desk, now" Taehyung did as he was supposed to, he was so nervous but excited. Jimin came behind him and slammed inside of him Taehyung cried in pain "AHHH M-aster h-hurts" Jimin slapped his ass as he kept thrusting fast and hard.

Taehyung came but Jimin kept thrusting, Taehyung cried and Jimin pulled his hair back and kept thrusting. As he thrusted for the last time he turned Taehyung around and came inside of him Taehyung scrunched his face up in pain as cum dripped down his thighs he grabbed onto Jimins shoulders because Jimin was holding in a lot and his hole was aching from the fuck he got.

Jimin's hot cum filled Tae up to the rim and it hurt so much. After that he kissed Taehyung all over his face and went to take a shower, Taehyung had already fell asleep. After that he pulled him into his bed and cuddled him.