4

Taehyung had to sit alone today because Jimin was sick so he couldn't come to school. Taehyung was eating his lunch when a familiar pair of legs came and stood in front of him he looked up only to see the person he hated the most Jungkook... "so Taehyung where's Jiminie" Jungkook sat down. Taehyung just looked at him and said "leave me alone"Jungkook looked at him and put his hands up to show that he surrendered "okay see ya Taehyung" as he was about to stand up Taehyung grabbed his arm and said "also only i call him Jiminie kay" the younger only scoffed and rolled his eyes and continued walking towards his friends. After school Taehyung went to go see how Jimin was doing he knocked on his door...no answer Taehyung started to get worried "what if someone has taken him" he thought to himself as he was about to knock again the door swung open only to find a tired and sick looking mochi " hi Tae Tae" Jimin said with a raspy voice  which turned Taehyung on he stepped in and sat on the couch as jimin went to the kitchen. "hey Tae did you see Jungkook today did he ask about me" Taehyung wanted to say no but didn't want to lie to his only friend "yea he asked me where's Jiminie" Taehyung said in an attempt to mock Jungkook's voice. Jimin's eyes lit up "aww did he call me Jiminie" Jimin rested his head on his palm "even when i'm sick he makes me blush" Taehyung scoffs and looks at Jimin "Yah Jimin-ssi stop drooling and come sit here" Jimin ran over to where Taehyung was sitting and jumped on him Taehyung whos inner thighs were still aching from what his father had done the previous night winced in pain. Jimin shot up and looked at him with worried eyes "Taehyung-ssi are you okay" Jimin rested his hands on Taehyung's hand which was resting on his inner thigh "take off your pants" Taehyung shook his head "now Taehyung take them off now" Jimin's eyes were now filled with anger he reminded him of his father he remembered his father and got scared he pulled down his pants Jimin looked at his thighs all covered in bruises Jimin looked at Taehyung with wide eyes and tears coming down Taehyung EXPLAIN......