32

Jimin ran it was pouring rain, his tears blurred his vision so he ended up tripping and falling in a puddle. He cried and cried people who walked past pitied him but continued. He wanted to die he put so much effort to make Taehyung happy. And he just turns his back and breaks his heart.

Taehyung was on the ground praying that Jimin would come back. "Taehyung just let me have him and you can save the both of you". Taehyung clenched his fists "I WAS NEVER FUCKING HAPPY EVER, EVERYDAY I WOULD BE BEATEN STARVED AND JUST ONE PERSON SAVED ME JIMIN, HE MADE ME HAPPY AND YOU HAD TO RUIN THAT".

Jungkook didn't expect that outburst from Taehyung "I-I-m sorry Taehyung I didn't know" Taehyung shook his head "HE ALWAYS ASKED IF YOU WERE DOING FINE AND HOW MUCH HE HOPED YOU WERE HAPPY, LOOK YOU BROKE HIM". Jungkook frowned "TRY EXPLAINING THAT JUNGKOOK HIS BESTFRIEND FUCKED HIS BOYFRIEND". Taehyung was already crying and holding unto the arm rest sobbing.

Jimin wanted to get his mind off Taehyung so he went to a bar. He walked in and walked over to the bartender. "Hello what can I get you handsome" she said as she opened up her shirt showing her cleavage. "Could I get an I'm Gay vodka with a I have a boyfriend beer" she aplogized and went inside. He got his drinks and gulped them down.

He later got really drunk and looked to the entrance and saw a familiar figure "JIMIN IS THAT YOU?" Jimin smiled "YOONGI HYUNG YOU'RE HERE". Yoongi walked up to Jimin "let's get you home" Yoongi drove drunk Jimin home. He hopped out of the car to help Jimin. He brought him to the front of his door. Jimin turned to him and looked him in the eye "Yoongi kiss me".

Yoongi looked at him "what?" Jimin giggled "I want to get revenge on my cheating ex boyfriend". Yoongi nodded and knocked. He leaned in and attached his lips to Jimin's he lifted up his legs and wrapped them around his waist. He pushed Jimin into a wall and licked his bottom lip and they both made out.

Taehyung heard the door knock and got excited he ran to the door he opened it and saw Jimin kissing another guy more like engulfing. He felt hot tears stream down his face Jimin smiled and walked in "he's drunk I'm Yoongi Jimin's boyfriend, you are?" Taehyung stood there he done something he had never done before he slapped the guy. "See both me and Jimin are cheaters"