10

"What happened to you" Jungkook asked  Taehyung looked down and shook his head "why would you care". Jungkook just shrugged "true"
Jimin looked at Taehyung and back at Jungkook "i think you need to leave jungkook please". Jungkook looked at Jimin "why ugh okay fine but we are still going to go on a date right" Jungkook whined.

Jimin pushed Jungkook out of the door and gave him a kiss on the cheek "yea okay tomorrow" Jungkook smiled and walked away. Jimin came back inside and sat next to Taehyung "Tae Tae you're honestly so strong and amazing" Taehyung looked at Jimin "Jiminie please don't date Jungkook".

"Why Taehyungie is something wrong" Taehyung shook his head "no i am scared he will hurt you he is a playboy".Jimin chuckled "can i tell you a secret" Jimin whispered Taehyung nodded "i like Jungkook a lot and I'm just going to go on a date with him" Taehyung nodded. "Now we need some sleep for tomorrow and Taehyung you aren't leaving my sight tomorrow i can't risk you getting hurt again" Tahyung's cheeks started to turn read then what made it worse was Jimin picked him up bridal style and took him to the bedroom. He put Taehyung carefully in the bed and slid in next to him. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimins waist and burried his head into his neck and slept but what kept Jimin up all night was how was he going to tell Jungkook he liked Taehyung.