8

"Everybody listen up" The boys were at the cafeteria and Jungkook was standing up on the table. Everybody looked at him some girls whispered and others squealed "i have something i need to say". Now everyone was paying really close attention to Jungkook Jimin looked at Taehyung and he just shrugged. All of a sudden Jimin felt someone pull him up.

Junkook grabbed Jimin and put him on the table "Jeon Jungkook what is going on" Jimin whispered "don't worry" Jungkook whispered back. Jimin looked down to see Taehyung staring at him he waved and Taehyung smiled. Jungkook turned to Jimin "Jimin I've had a crush on you ever since you walked through that door and i knew i wanted to make you mine" Jimins mind went blank.

              ****Jimins POV****
Jeon Jungkook just asked me out my heart was racing and my cheeks were burning. I look down at him "will you go on a date with me Park Jimin" my heart drops as i look into Jungkooks eyes i
nod. I liked Jungkook but I think i like Taehyung as well what am i supposed to do. He put his lips on mine and i immediately kiss back he licks my bottom lip for entrace i give to him. I completely forgot that the whole school was watching us. I pull away and smile i hear footsteps and see Taehyung leaving i try going after him but Jungkook grabs my wrist "leave him alone Jimin" Jungkook whispers and i nod feeling guilty.