27

Jimin smiled at Taehyung while he ate his breakfast "you're so cute  Taehyungie" Taehyung blushed and hid his face in his palms. "Stop it chim" Jimin chuckled and got up to put the dishes away. The doorbell rang Jimin went to go get it he opened the door to Jungkook holding flowers. "Kookie who are those for" Jungkook smirked "Taehyung" he answered. Taehyung looked at Jungkook dumbfounded "Ok" Jungkook's smirk faltered into a sweet smile "I'm only joking they're for you". Jimin smiled and hugged Jungkook and kissed his forehead "You're so cute kookie".

Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook sat watching a movie. Jimin was cuddled up between them sleep on Jungkook's stomach "I love you both" Jimin mumbled in his sleep. Taehyung kissed Jimin's cheek "we know you do baby" Jungkook looked at them both and saw how happy they were with each other so he turned around to Taehyung and said "You can have him he seems much happier with you".

Jungkook's heart broke to hear him say those words but he had to for Jimin. He didn't hate Taehyung and saw the vulnerable position Taehyung was in. Jimin wanted to take care of him he let him and ended up loving him. The boys all ended up sleeping on the couch in each others arm. Jimin loved them both but he was already had Taehyung and he was happy.

Jungkook ended up leaving in the morning because of a event and Taehyung was home all day, it was a saturday anyway. Jimin never spoke about his past life ever but not until his old abusive ex-boyfriend shows up at the door anger fuming through Jimin's body seeing him standing in front of uim so he just collapsed on his knees and looked up begging "please don't hurt me...please".