49

Jimin was so excited for what was going to happen that night he had planned everything. Jimin was sitting on his bed making phone calls and making sure everything was ready. His boyfriend was out shopping for the house so he had time. He needed to know what Taehyung was going to wear that night so he messaged him.

Jimin
Haiii baby, do you know what you're wearing for 2nite?

My baby bear 🐻 💕
YES!!!, I picked out the best one

JiminHaiii baby, do you know what you're wearing for 2nite?                                                 My baby bear 🐻 💕           YES!!!, I picked out the best one

Jimin
Um...baby that's way too hot omg are you trying to kill me?
My baby bear 🐻💕
😩😳, Anyways I've got to go baii 💕

Jimin smiled at stood up and went to go and take a shower before the date. After he came out of the shower he blow dried his hair and combed it into a part. Jimins dark raven hair complimented his suit. He got himself cleaned up now all he had to do was wait. He called Taheyung and he picked up.

Jimin
"Hi baby, where are you?"
Taehyung
"I'm coming soon I'm right around the corner"

Jimin
"Okay baby see you soon baii mwa"

Jimin ended the call and waited for his charming prince to arrive. A few minutes later he heard the door bell ring. He jumped out off his bed like a little child on Christmas Day. Taehyung walked in and kissed Jimin "look daddy I got the outfit" Jimin smiled and kissed his lips "I bet you're going to look gorgeous". Taehyung blushed and punched him playfully following a kiss.

The two boys were ready to go on a date. Jimin had the ring prepared and he was ready to go full out for Taehyung. Jimin lifted Taehyung up and kissed his nose "ahhh you cutie pie". Taehyung puffed his cheeks and kissed Jimin "stob it you're killing me Kim Taehyung". They got into the car and drove off, Jimin was so nervous and excited. Taehyung was smiling at his boyfriend "Jiminie baby why so nervous?". Jimin shook his head "baby I'm just tired".

Once they arrived at the restaurant Jimin opened the door for Taehyung. "Baby this restaurant looks gorgeous" Jimin blushed at the compliment. They walked inside and Taehyung's jaw dropped, the restaurant was covered in chandeliers and diamonds were covering the wall, the waiters were wearing suits and the whole place looked like it costed more than the house rent.

They sat down at their table and Jimin looked at the menu and then at Taehyung "baby what do you want to eat?". Taehyung smiled "I don't know I've never been here so I don't know", "could I get he same as you?" Jimin nodded and squeezed his cheeks "of course baby why are you asking?". The waiter came and saw Jimin he ran up to him, "baby hello" Jimin smiled and hugged the waiter "hello Ro woon". The waiter looked at Taehyung and smiled widely "and who is this, are you his boyfriend?" He screamed quietly Taehyung nodded still pissed at the nickname he gave Jimin.

The waiter took their order and walked away, after they had receiverd their meals they ate and Jimin remembered ro woon his older cousin. Jimin looked down and smiled "cute ro woon" Taehyung heard and got hurt "can we just go home?" Jimin wondered why "why baby?". Taehyung pouted "I'm tired" Jimin nodded and drove home. When they came home Taehyung ran upstairs to change into a hoodie. "Baby, BABY, BABY!!!" Jimin kept screaming Taehyung came down and sat on the couch Jimin did too. Taehyung had his head down about to cry "bub what's wrong are you okay?".

Jimin put his head under Taehyung's hoodie and kissed his lips, not moving away he whispered on Taehyung's lips "baby what's wrong" Taehyung just kissed him and Jimin kissed back. Tears fell down Taehyung's face "you're mine right?" Jimin smiled and shook his head Taehyung wanted to break down crying "YOU are mine and mine only nobody else can even touch you or look at your gorgeous face or body".

Taehyung smiled through his tears "Daddy where were you going to take us?". Jimin smiled "on a small boat to watch lanterns" Taehyung jumped around excitedly "can we please go pleaseeeeee". Jimin nodded and got up "okay let's go". Jimin hadn't changed his clothes so he still had the ring, they got into the car and Taehyung smiled "baby you're the cutest thing you know that right?" Taehyung blushed and mouthed a thank you.

Once they got there Jimin hopped out of the car and jumped to where Taehyung's door was. He opened it for him and pulled him out "come on baby let's go". Once they got on the boat Jimin was fiddling with lanterns and was texting someone. Taehyung was upset but he ignored it anyway, Jimin smiled after he finished and grabbed a match. He lit the bottom of the lanterns on fire and they all started to fly. But what amazed Taehyung the most was that it was just lanterns you could see all the memories they had together projecting into the sky.

While Taehyung was looking up at the lanterns that were projecting photos of their relationship into the sky, Jimin bent down on one knee and pulled out the wedding ring. Taehyung turned his attention back to the boat as it was shaking from sudden movement. He looked down and saw Jimin on one knee smiling and the words "will you marry me" in the sky.

Taehyung's POV
I cried I can't believe It Jimin was proposing to me I just wanted to melt and cry. Tears started springing out my eyes and Jimin looked at me worriedly he stood up and kissed me. I swear to god I heard fireworks, oh wait there actually was. But he kissed me while putting the ring on my finger. We both slipped and fell into the water. I looked at my hand and screamed "MY RING" Jimin smiled and put his arms around my neck and said "baby don't worry I don't need no ring right now, you know I have proposed and you're my fiancé".

I cried even more at how adorable this was he kissed me and we stayed like that for 5 minutes. Once we got out of the water we dried up and got into the car "well how did you like it?" Jimin asked I started to cry again "Jimin I didn't know that someone like you would save me but here we are" Jimin smiled widely

"Because I always knew you were mine from the very start and angels were rare so I held onto your wings so you wouldn't fly away and I kept you and now I'm going to be with you forever"...