43

It was 8.00 am and Taehyung and Jimin were still asleep. Jimin was the first to wake up and turn to Taehyung he kissed his forehead "baby get up we need to take a shower". Taehyung opened his eyes "why?, I'm not dirty" Jimin smirked "baby I came inside you last night you need to clean yourself". Taehyung sat up and jumped out of bed "hurry we need to go and get cleaned and dressed I want to go somewhere". Jimin's smirk only grew wider "baby did you like last night?".

Taehyung turned the darkest shade of red and just slightly nodded. Jimin came up behind him and kissed his neck "baby go inside" Taehyung stepped into the shower and turned the water to warm. Jimin stepped in behind Taehyung and grabbed his waist "mmh baby last night was amazing". Taehyung blushed and
Jimin started kissing his back, on his knees Jimin spread Taehyung's cheeks and stuck his tongue inside.

He started moving his hot muscle inside of Taehyung. While Taehyung was moaning mess Jimin stood up and pushed him against the wall. He continued to kiss his neck and suck on it. He wet his member with the water and carefully thrusted it inside of Taehyung. "Ahhh nghh Daddy mmhgg" Jimin went harder "ah-ah-ah-ah-ahhhhh". Jimin thrusted deeper and harder into Taehyung "DADDY IM ABOUT TO C-" Jimin pulled out and Taehyung whined "d-daddy why did you do that?" Jimin just smirked "baby you can't get dirty again" Taehyung got angry "but daddy it hurts now and you hurt me".

Jimin felt bad so sat down and told Taehyung to ride him. Taehyung grabbed Jimin's shoulders and put Jimin's member inside of him. He bounced up and down "AHHHHH DADDY IT HURTS" Jimin hears someone coming "baby keep your moans quiet". Taehyung put his head in the crook of Jimin's neck whilst Jimin thrusted inside of him. Jimin heard the door open "Room cleaning is here". Jimin looks at Taehyung and tells him to stay quiet "Yea I'm taking a shower just please do my bed". The man starts with Jimin's bed.

He looks at Taehyung who is biting his lip which is bleeding. He kisses Taehyung and sucks on his lips. Taehyung moans in Jimin's mouth "mmmhhh daddyyy" Jimin keeps thrusting inside him "daddy I'm going to come" Jimin nods still sucking Taehyung's tongue. Taehyung comes all over Jimin's chest. Jimin pulls out of Taehyung and stands up, washing himself and Taehyung. After they came out the man was still there cleaning he looked up at both of them. The man was tall and had big brown eyes and lips that looked suckable.

Jimin stood there staring at him more like gawking. Taehyung noticed and his eyes started to tear up "hello, I'm Taemin you are?" He said in perfect English. Jimin smiled "I'm Jimin and this is Taehyung".Taemin smiles "I'm guessing you two had fun in there" Taehyung blushes "yeah we did, a lot of fun".Taemin chuckles "don't worry I'm gay" Jimin sighed with relief "oh that's perfect...I mean that's great it's perfect that we don't have to change around you" Jimin chuckled nervously "well I'll see you around Jimin" Taemin said and left.

Jimin turned around to Taehyung who was crying. "Baby boy why are you crying?" Taehyung ignored him and walked out "gosh what did I do this time?"