18

"I choose you,only you today made me realize how much i need you. You're my everything. You probably can't hear me right now but i love you. You are so fragile and beautiful it makes me want to protect you so much. Your parents are crazy for not loving you how could you not love someone as gorgeous as you. Kim Taehyung my heart explodes when you come near me or talk to me. I feel happy when you hug me and i just want to make you mine and i will. Tomorrow i will make you mine i am so sorry Jungkook i truly am but Taehyung i love you and only you.

Hearing everything he cried silently so Jimin wouldn't see. He cried happy tears for once in his life his tears of happiness flowed. Jimin kissed Taehyungs forehead and lifted him up and took him to his room. He laid him down and struggled to put the pjs on the younger. After finishing that he wore his sleep attire and went to go sleep in his bed. But before he slept he went to Taehyungs bed and whispered "i love you and i hope you can love yourself just as much as i love you" as he was about to walk away his wrist was caught and he was pulled next to Taehyung.

"I love you too Jiminie i always have" he whispered into Jimins ear which made him shiver. Taehyung smiled and fell asleep Jimin following. The next morning both woke up awkwardly. "Um Taehyung can i get up" Taehyung had his arms wrapped tightly around Jimins. "Sorry i just had a really bad dream yesterday" Taehyung said half asleep. "Well will this wake you up" Jimin leaned in and captured Taehyungs lips with his. Taehyung eyes shot open only to close again. Jimin licked his bottom lip Taehyung not knowing how to kiss didn't understand so Jimin put his hand up his shirt. Taehyung gasped at the coldness of the youngers hands and Jimin put his tounge in exploring every bit of his mouth Taehyung moaned into the kiss. Jimin bit Taehyungs lip and Taehyung moaned even more. They made out and pulled away for air with swollen lips. "Awake yet or still asleep" Jimin said with a smirk. "U-u-um im a-a-awake" Taehyung said blushing. "You're a great kisser" Jimin said and then left. Leaving Taehyung flustered and a blushing mess.