56

Jimin's eyes widened and a huge smile crept up on his face,

Jin:
HEY JIMIN I HAVE AMAZING NEWS NAMJOON AND I ARE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimin: OMG HYUNG THAT IS INCREDIBLE IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!

Jimin shouted for the boys but nobody responded, he sighed and ran upstairs, he went to Taehyungs room first, it was empty so he went to Jungkooks room and knocked on the door he slowly opened it and saw the cutest thing in the world Jungkook was sleeping on Taehyungs chest and their legs were wrapped together, Jimin cooed at the sight and went over to them. He bent down and played with Jungkooks hair, he kissed both of their cheeks and slowly started shaking them.

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw Jimin, smiling he hugged him and kissed his lips. Taehyung was slowly waking up and saw Jimin hugging Jungkook he smiled and got up, "good morning jiminie and Jungkookie", Jimin hugged Taehyung "good morning baby". The 3 boys went downstairs and walked to the kitchen. "Okay boys I've got REALLY exciting news, especially for you Kookie" Jungkooks eyes lit up, "NAMJOON AND JIN ARE ENGAGED".

Jungkook and Taehyung got up from their seats shocked, "WHAT REALLY NAMJOON HYUNG IS GETTING MARRIED" both boys said in sync, Jimin nods violently. "Now for that news you guys need to eat", as Jimin cooked something for them he came up with an idea, "hey boys I see you've gotten really close, would you mind doing this for me?", they both nod, Jimin smiles "okay I want you to get used to each other because things might escalate"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, Jimin stood in the middle of the both and whispered "I want you guys to try and kiss" Jungkook choked on his food, Jimin patting his back, "you okay baby?" He asks worried. Jungkook just nods. "I mean I don't mind" Taehyung said confidently, Jimin made them hold hands and motioned to them to the bedroom. They both walk together, awkwardly.

Once they reach the bedroom Taehyung picks Jungkook up bridal style and opens the door. Jungkook smushes his face into the crook of Taehyungs neck, Taehyung puts Jungkook down and looks him in the eye, "ready?", Jungkook hesitantly nods and Taehyung then smirks, he pushes Jungkook against the wall and traps him in between his arms.

He slowly brings his face closer to Jungkooks and his lips barely graze over Jungkooks, Jungkook licks his lips nervously "I-I'm ready".
Taehyung slowly captures Jungkooks lips and starts kissing him, Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyungs neck and Taehyung kisses him harder. Taehyung picks Jungkook up by his thighs and takes him to the bed.

He lays him down not separating the kiss, he sucks on Jungkooks lip, Jungkook starts moaning, giving Taehyung entrance, Jungkooks body arched wanting more, Taehyung sucks on his tongue and licks his hot cavern. Taehyung squeezes his thighs and detached his lips away from Jungkook, Taehyung winked and got up, "how was it?" Jungkook blushed "it was fine".

Taehyung hugged Jungkook, taking them both by surprise, "I'm glad Jimin chose you" Jungkook hugged him back "me too". They walk down stairs to see a smirking Jimin drinking his coffee, "so how was it?", Jungkook blushed red, "seeing how Jungkooks lips are swollen I guess you loved it".

Jimin walks up to them and caresses their cheeks, he then kisses their lips "I'm proud of you boys, very proud". The boys smile and hug Jimin. They sit on the couch cuddled up to each other while they watched a movie.

In the afternoon Jungkook and Jimin were talking to each other when Taehyung came running down the stairs, "JIMIN!" Jimin turned around to see a worried Taehyung, "what's wrong?". Taehyung ran to Jimin and he looked like he was going to explode, "WHAT AM I GOING TO FREAKING WEAR TO THE ENGAGEMENT!!!!!".

Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other and started laughing, "baby that's in 2 weeks calm down". Taehyung pretended to cry, Jimin got worried "baby we will go shopping tomorrow if you want". Taehyung jumped up "YES" he ran back upstairs and slammed his room door.

Jimin shook his head and looked at Jungkook, "what did I get myself into" he chuckled and jungkook just shrugged cutely, Jimin squeezed his cheeks and smiled, "my cutie".