38

Jimin woke up with Jungkook and Taehyung holding onto him. He kissed both of their foreheads and slowly got up. He got dressed and woke them up thank god it was only 7:00. He mad them breakfast and they sat down. "Jiminie hyung do I have to sit with Namjoon today or can I stay with you?" Jimin stopped eating and looked at Jungkook "of course baby you can stay with us everyday".

Taehyung glared at Jungkook and Jungkook just smiled at him. They walked out of the house and Taehyung intertwined his hand with Jimin's."Jiminie why can't I hold your hand" Jimin shook his head "baby because I don't want you to get bullied for being in a three way relationship" Jungkook nodded. They got to school and separated except for Taehyung and Jimin. "Daddy why is Jungkook acting so smol and innocent if he was a playboy" Taehyung whispered.

"Because baby maybe he was too shy to be himself" Taehyung nodded "okay whatever you say".  In class all Jimin could think of was Jungkook "imagine he got bullied or if someone hurt him" he got even more anxious thinking about it. Taehyung saw his worried face and shook his hand infront of his face "Chim Chim what's up?" Jimin shook his head "nothing Tae baby, nothing".

As the bell rang Jimin ran out of class going to get Jungkook so he doesn't get hurt. He turned into the hallway when he heard a familiar voice "leave me alone you crazy bastard" he saw Jungkook surrounded by the biggest jocks in school. "What are you going to get your boyfriend on us" he said as he punched Jungkook in the face but Jungkook didn't move.

He kicked him, still he didn't move the guy got frustrated and kneaded him in the stomach. "He's not my boyfriend" the boys laughed as Jungkook fell to the ground "of course not who would want you your mum killed herself  because of you". Jimin was more than furious he was outraged he started running up to the guy "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TOUCH HIM YOU SLUT YOU FUCKING HOE DON'T FUCKING LAY A FINGER ON HIM" Jimin ran up to the jock and punched him in the jaw.

The jock got up and walked away muttering curse words as he walked. Jimin bent down to see Jungkook "baby where does it hurt" Jungkook started to cry "everywhere daddy it just hurts". Jimin was a bit taken back by what Jungkook said but put him in his lap nonetheless and cradled him. "Baby is the reason you didn't act like this before was it because you were scared" Jungkook cried more "I-I thought y-y-ou would find me disgusting that's why my mum killed herself  because I was a little"

Jimin lifted his head up with his index finger and kissed him they kissed passionately. Jimin pulled away "well baby I'll be your caretaker and I'll be your daddy"...