11.Sangeet

After 2 hours of continuous dancing, singing and excitement my Mehandi completed. They told me that, somewhere inside that Mehandi, they hid his name. As part of the tradition, he should search for his name in my hand. I was looking into my Mehandi, to find his name, as I didn't pay attention when they were applying as I am not interested in any of these.

I felt someone sitting beside me when I turned to see, I saw him staring into my hand to search his name. His gesture startled me making me turn my eyes towards him.

He asked, "Found my name in that?" I shook my head no as I myself, am not sure where his name is. "May I?" He asked taking my hands into his own and trying hard to find his name.

 "May I?" He asked taking my hands into his own and trying hard to find his name

I felt his hands brushing mine and his eyes piercing my Mehandi deeply. I was looking into his detective eyes which are seriously trying to find his name in my Mehandi. At last, when he accomplished the task, everyone cheered and he left my hand now seeing directly into my eyes with a smile on his face.

He said "To complete this Sangeet, bride, and groom should perform one last dance it seems. If you don't mind ..." He paused and looked into my eyes for an answer. As soon as he asked me everyone started shouting and cheering for us to dance.

I nodded and he gave his hand helping me to stand and once I stood, he took my hand and led me to the middle of the stage. They played one Bollywood song. He took my hand and placed that on his right shoulder and my left hand is in his hand. He placed his right hand on my waist.

Slowly we started moving to the music

Slowly we started moving to the music. We are just moving our legs as per tune but we are not dancing much. Suddenly, the music turned romantic and he swirled me in such a way that I thought I was about to fall. But he managed to pull me towards him and I came so near to him. There was hardly any distance between us. I stopped moving to the song or I guess my mind stopped functioning.

Our faces were only inches away and I can feel his breath and heartbeat

Our faces were only inches away and I can feel his breath and heartbeat. His one hand is holding my hand tightly and the other was on my back which is pushing me deep inside his body. We stood there for some period of time and I was somehow mesmerized by this whole dance thing.

I sensed a sweet fragrance from his body. For some reason, I liked that smell and the touch which I have never experienced with anyone in my whole life. I am enjoying this moment even unwillingly. We snapped back to our senses as people started clapping and shouting. He left me immediately and without turning back he ran upstairs and went to his room.

I saw a flustered look on his face and I can say for sure that he was not happy about this change of events. I heard a loud door sound stating he shut the door. When I turned towards the stairs, I saw Kavya running in that direction with an anxious look on her face. When our eyes met, she gave me a constrained smile and a look trying to tell me that everything is fine with her brother.

With the look in his eyes and the tension on his face, I saw clearly that, after that moment of intimacy, he was not happy at all. Once Kavya went looking for her brother, my friends came to me asking me to dance with them. I turned towards them and trying to forget that unhappy look on the face of Mr. Stranger, I started dancing with my friends.

I danced to many songs, trying to forget all the things that are happening in my life

I danced to many songs, trying to forget all the things that are happening in my life. When I felt tired from all that dancing, I saw that someone is staring at me from the stairs. I turned and found that Vikranth is standing in the center of the stairs looking at me without any expression on his face.

When he noticed that I was also looking at him, he slowly curled his lips upwards and smiled and turned back, and went to his room. I was standing there trying to process what is wrong with this person. One minute he will be happy and the next minute he will be sad. I excused myself from everyone as I am too tired and after requesting Bhavs to bring my food upstairs, I went to my room.

I changed my clothes and removed my makeup and went to the washroom. I washed my face and looked into the mirror for some time. I came outside and sat on my bed, closing my eyes for some time. I can still remember how we got intimate in one second and how I felt his hand caressing my waist and back and the next second his flustered expression. 

For some reason, I felt worse. Trying hard to forget everything that happened and that is going to happen, I lied on my bed and closed my eyes to get some sleep.

 Trying hard to forget everything that happened and that is going to happen, I lied on my bed and closed my eyes to get some sleep

Please vote, comment, share and follow if you like this chapter 😊