24.Mr Sexy Stranger

I went and sat beside my dad and had my breakfast. Throughout my breakfast, I didn't raise my head as Vikky is sitting in front of me.

I felt too embarrassed by this morning's events. When I completed I went to wash my hands and then dad came to me along with bhavs at his side.

"Princess. We are planning to leave for Bangalore in two days. As today is Friday we booked a flight on Sunday because from Monday Bhavana has to continue her college."

I felt sad when I heard that they both were leaving. They are the only family I had in this house as remaining all were new to me.

I saw Bhavana and then she smiled saying "You will be okay. Vikranth is too good. And I am sure he will make sure that you stay happy here." She winked and I smiled back at her nodding my head in agreement.

"Then I will skip college today? If you guys are leaving in two days I will spend time with you today and tomorrow." I asked waiting for my dad's permission to skip college like a little girl.

He smiled and replied "No princess. You are not going to get absent from your college on your second day. Try to come back early. We can spend time tomorrow and till Sunday evening."

I nodded and smiled back turning to leave as I have one troublesome journey to college which will be awkward and embarrassing for me.

I went and sat in the front seat and fastened my seat belt. He started the car and we went like that without a single word to some distance for some time. I did not lift my head or move my body but I can sense his stare occasionally landing on my face trying to figure out my mind and thoughts.

After some 20 minutes, he spoke holding a card in my direction. "My phone number. Call me as soon as your classes get completed."

I nodded, took that card, and saved the number on my phone and while saving the contact I gave the contact a name which made me chuckle a little. I smiled reading that contact name again Mr sexy stranger.

Vikky who was driving the car silently till now heard my chuckle and turned towards me and looked at my smiling face. I felt his gaze on me and stopped smiling and held my phone down after clicking the back button on my phone immediately.

When we reached college he turned to my side and told " Bye princess. Have a nice day. Call me once your classes get finished. Okay?"

I looked into his face now and nodded my head and said "Sure. Have a nice day too.Bye."

I got down the car and went to my class without turning back. I can hear the sound of the car driving ahead leaving dirt raising on the ground.

I reached the class and was late by 5 minutes I asked permission and went to sit beside Preethi who waved and smiled as soon our eyes met.

That class went for a considerable long time than usual that is 1 hour and after that, I don't have any classes till one at 4 in the evening.

We went to the canteen and I saw Siddu and Avinash already seated at one table and were busy with their phones. We went to them and said hi with a beaming smile and sat beside them, I beside Avinash, and Preethi sat beside Siddu.

When we ordered some food immediately Preethi started facing me and with full of excitement on her face, she asked "So. This cousin of yours is single?"

I choked on the water which I tried drinking. After getting which direction her boat is sailing I turned my face towards her and replied.

"So. Why are you interested in his single or committed relationship status?"

Both boys laughed at my reply keeping their phones down as this conversation is getting heated up.

Preethi rolled her eyes just like how bhavs used to do and said "No reason. Just for general knowledge. I have been wondering whether a sexy doctor like him can be single till now?"

I can clearly see the twinkle in her eyes when she was talking about Vikky."Not sure. You can ask him directly when he comes to pick me up today evening." I said not knowing what to reply.

"He will come today also?" Her eyes are wide open and she was looking like a cute little girl fully excited and smiling widely.

"Yeah. He will come daily to drop me and pick me up as his hospital is on the way." I said.

She smiled and I can sense her thoughts going way too far where mine can't even try to reach.

"Someone is crushing over him badly I guess," Avinash said smiling widely looking at Preethi.

"Nothing like that. Just wanted to know. That's it." She told adjusting her sitting position. "By the way, he is not my type."

"Ohhhhhh" all three of us replied mocking her.

I enjoyed this conversation even though they are talking about my husband. It's not like I want to bring her hopes high or something but it felt nice when she is speaking about him with so much desperation.

When things start to become serious I will tell her the truth. The truth is that he is not single and he is already married to me and I am not going to stand another girl crushing my feelings like the one which happened at my wedding.

Suddenly I remembered her. Meghna... I never heard about her afterward. In fact, I was the one who spoke the entire day yesterday evening. He never said anything related to him actually.

I was so busy explaining my day that I didn't even bother asking him how his day went. And now again I have so much to say to him today as he has a cute beautiful girl crushing all over him from yesterday.

Then suddenly I thought about that awkward moment from morning and was left flustered by the imagination of his sexy body with dripping water all over the body.

I blushed and seeing my mixed expressions Preethi waved her hand at me bringing me to this world.

"Madam, What are you dreaming of at 12 in the afternoon? Come let's go to the library and start working on the assignment that we are supposed to submit on Wednesday. We have still 4 hours left for our next class."

Saying so she stood from her seat and I too followed her waving byes to Avinash and Siddu. Then I saw Siddu's face which is clearly connected to Preethi and the way he is looking at her is not normal.

I can sense something but as soon as my eyes met Avinash's he winked and moved his fingers over his mouth in such a way that he is asking me to zip my mouth. I laughed and turned to leave with Preethi who is too busy setting her bag not at all witnessing the intense stare that is coming in her direction from Siddu.

Thanks again for your time and support. Please read, vote, share, comment and follow my work 😊