32.First fight

When I woke up the next morning my head was spinning and I could not open my eyes. Bhavs was shaking me to make me get up. I slowly opened my eyes and bhavs then told me "Get up. It's 6 and we have to start back home. Remember I have a flight to catch in the evening?."

She told me that with a smile on her face and I gave a forced smile in return and got up and went to Washroom. I got fresh and came out, wearing the dress that bhavs had placed for me on the bed.

I applied a little makeup to hide my dark circles and sad wrinkles and set my hair a bit. Then we went outside and went towards the car as we were already late.

When I went near the car I saw Meghna and Vikky talking with each other and that boiled my blood like hell

When I went near the car I saw Meghna and Vikky talking with each other and that boiled my blood like hell. As soon as they saw me they separated and Meghna smiled at me and sat at the back seat of the car like how we came at first.

He came near me with worry all over his face and started saying "It's not what you are thinking. She was just .."

I did not let him finish his sentence and I raised my hand ✋ asking him to stop and then said "How do you know what I was thinking?" Without waiting for his reply I went and sat in my seat.

Bhavs saw this drama and raised her eyebrows in a way that she questioned me what was that all about? I turned my eyes from hers and closed them.

That was a long journey and in the middle, they stopped for lunch. I didn't get down saying I was not hungry. Bhavs pleaded for some time and as she knew how stubborn I was she didn't wait and left with them.

After some 10 minutes, I heard the car door opening. I opened my eyes to see who that was as I knew it was too soon to complete their lunch.

It was Vikky with a plate full of food. He got into his seat and forwarding that plate of food towards me he said "Have some princess. It will take 2 more hours to reach and by that time nothing will be there to eat."

I closed my eyes again without answering. I felt something touching my lips. I opened my eyes immediately in shock and I saw that he was trying to feed food with his hands to me.

I turned my head to the other side and he pulled my face back with his other hand. He forced a tiny bit of food inside my mouth I got pissed and started biting his finger with more intensity.

I know his finger is hurting but he didn't leave my lips until he pushed food into my mouth. I loosened my teeth's grip and he removed his fingers. He took more food and repeated the same procedure.

This time I forced both my lips not to open and turned my face completely to the other side. I closed my face with both hands. He laughed a bit and said with a caring voice "Please princess. Stop behaving like a kid and have some food. I will not bother you once you complete eating" he pleaded with me.

Without turning my head and with a harsh tone I replied "Then stop acting like my dad and leave me alone. I know when to eat and when I will feel hungry I will eat. Stop acting like you care about me."

I didn't hear any words from him. It was silent. I removed my hands and turned my head finding him staring at me intently with a deep pain in his eyes.

He opened his lips and spoke "I am not acting princess. I do care for you."

I know how he felt when he spoke those words. Yeah, I know that he care about me but I was angry with him. How did he expect me to react to all those things?

I wiped my tears, held my hair back from my ear, and said "Okay. Complete what you came to do and then leave me alone."

His lips curled upwards and as if he got a prize he motioned towards me happily. He started feeding me. I noticed that his finger that I had bitten was bright red and ready to bleed.

I stopped eating and took his hand which was now full of food waiting for me to eat

I stopped eating and took his hand which was now full of food waiting for me to eat. When I touched his finger he flung that food on the plate and started looking into my eyes.

I wiped his finger slowly in a soothing way and asked "Is it paining?"

He smiled and took his finger away from my hold and keeping it back in the food plate he replied "No princess. I don't know if you can be this stubborn. I didn't expect this side of you."

I didn't react to that and he continued his work. When I was not taking my eyes off him he said "I like you in both ways friendly and stubborn little girl kind. I thought you were going to rip my finger with your teeth."

With that comment, I poked my tongue on his face as if I was teasing him like a child and he laughed. Once he fed me complete food he left the car taking the plate along with him.

After some time bhavs came and hopped onto the back seat. She started speaking in a teasing manner "What is happening, baby? Morning I thought something was off but now he brought food for you. What's the matter, dear?"

I puffed at her sudden interest and enthusiasm. I dropped her hand that is tickling my back and replied her "Nothing is going on. Shut up and sit and tell me how the trip was. Enjoyed?"

She replied with full excitement in her eyes "Yeah completely. I have enjoyed it a lot Amy. Seriously this is the best trip I have ever gone on till now. I hope to be able to go on such trips more often" she complained putting pout mouth making me smile at her innocence.

When I was smiling Vikky opened the front door to sit. Seeing my smile slowly fading he came near me as if he was searching for a seat belt. "Hate me if you want but don't kill your happiness to show me that you are not happy with me. Keep smiling princess. Your dad loves you more when you smile like that."

I turned my head to the other side of the window without responding. I folded my hands to my chest and closed my eyes without allowing him to see the smile that was visible in my eyes.

Thanks again for your support and please vote comment share and follow my work 😊