76.Can he get Jealous?

After a hell like day all my classes got over and I was free.I checked the time and it was 6.I was really exhausted after my tired night as I hardly slept yesterday and because of these repeated classes and assignments I didn't have my lunch as well.Preethi asked me to join her but I rejected her as I have so many pending assignments and notes to be taken care.She tried convincing me saying I can do those things at home but I seriously know that will not be possible.I have to go back to Bangalore tomorrow for this weekend and we will be back at Monday again leaving me no weekend to complete all these tasks.

When I am completely tired Preethi made me get up and we went to canteen and I have ordered coffee and sandwich as I am very much hungry and my head is aching like hell.When we were seated she turned towards me and her face was full of naughtyness.I immediately realized that something was not nice by the way she is watching me."What" I asked her after taking a heartfelt bite of my sandwich.

"Are you seriously not going to tell me until I ask you?"She asked and I gulped thinking that I did not even tell her all the problems which I have dealt yesterday.She noticed the change in my expression."Relax Amy.I am not asking about the sad ones.I know that in order to share such delicate things you should trust me completely and that trust will not be gained over night.So I will give you more time for that.But I am asking about the happy things dear."Her eyes twinkled when she said that happy term.

"What do you mean by that?And Its not that I don't trust you Preethi.Its just that I need to get a clarity first and then I will tell you everything about what happened and what was happening.Okay?"She nodded and patted my hand as if she understood.

"Okay.Let's come to happy part now."She said leaning really close on the table desk and her eyes were drawn big as if she is expecting something from me.

"What are you asking Preethi?I am not at all getting seriously."I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"You have love bites Amy."She said suddenly and choked on my coffee.Great.How the hell did I forget to check them in morning.I was very much busy with these things that I didn't even think of checking if our last night's things left any symbols.Now I am dead.What should I tell her now?

"Hmm.They are nothing.It's just that...Hmm..A little.."I stuttered trying to figure words when she cut me in middle with her squeaking "You are blushing really hard Amy.Something big happened.Oh my god..You guys....You guys did it right?"She shouted closing her mouth with her hand and I immediately placed my hands on my face covering that and bending on the desk to hide me from this embarrassment which my dear friend just threw me into.

"Shut up Preethi.You are shouting and see everyone is seeing towards us."I got up and taking my bag as If I am running from a murder site I started walking away.I heard her laugh from behind and she also got up and followed me in fact she over took me and said while stopping me."I need details Amy.Tell na what happened?"She asked making me blush and then I heard some familiar voice behind me "What was she supposed to tell you?" I turned back and smiled at Siddu who just then came alone with Avinash.I felt really happy to see them together.

"Nothing just ignore her.She got mad because of the continuous classes.That's it."I said looking very angrily towards Preethi making her laugh once more.We all came away from canteen and sat on our favorite bench in the ground."You are not going to call Vikranth still?"Siddu asked and for the in response Preethi chuckled.I just glared at her and turned to Siddu and said "He will be here around 7.I told him to come at that time.I needed to take care of few things So you guys can go ahead without me."He nodded and turned to Preethi and asked "You want me to drop you home?"She just nodded and turned to face me.I got that they talked about their differences and I am really happy to see them together.I just nodded my head as if giving her permission to go ahead.