28.First ride

He smiled a little and turned to face towards road. With a mischievous look he spoke "Yeah.Sort of.Not that I will do for sure.I might cancel as I can't leave you and go for a vacation for one full weekend.My mom will not accept that."

I nodded and turned my face other side and could not control myself from asking "So it's because of aunty."

I can feel his breath enraging a little and he replied "It's not like that.I also will cancel on my own I guess."

I smiled a little and turned back to face him.We talked for some time and then reached our rest place.Mostly all were asleep and so only few people got down from cars and we drank a cup of tea and started to our villa.

We reached around 7 in the morning and the surroundings were too good. I really loved the place and the villa is simply awesome.

We went inside and four people has to share room and hence I shared my room with bhavs,kavya and Preethi

When we went inside the room I immediately lied on bed as I didn't sleep entire night.

I heard all three girls discussing about what to wear and all those things but still I slept deeply.After some time I heard bhavs waking me. I opened my eyes with utmost difficulty.

I rubbed my eyes and got up and went to washroom.I splashed chilled water on my eyes such that I should not sleep again.Then I came out and saw all the three were already ready and bhavs gave me the dress that I am supposed to wear now.

I took that simple frock, went inside and took shower and got dressed before coming out.I applied very little makeup but tried a lot to cover my dark circles that are clearly visible on my face because of last night's deprived sleep.

I applied very little makeup but tried a lot to cover my dark circles that are clearly visible on my face because of last night's deprived sleep

I left my hair loose and all three came outside to find people already roaming around.Once we all got ready we started and I got into Avinash's car as Preethi didn't leave me this time.

After some 3 hours sight seeing I was able to see Vikky when we stopped for having lunch.He came near me and smiled and I can see his face little dark and dull because of lack of sleep but still he is looking handsome.I smiled at him in return.