82.My biggest Problem

"Princess.You heard what I said?"He asked and I am still mute and I don't even know how to react.

"What do you want to do now?I know that this was not planned now but here we are and what are you thinking to do now?"

"I don't know.I just want to hear that from you."

"But your mother spoke like you have already taken a decision.?"I asked trying to sound less affected by this.But I know I am panicking.

"This was my dream Princess."That's it.That was enough for me.I don't have to ask for more.He made his decision.He wanted to go to London and I am not ready for that.I never thought about leaving my dad and home.I don't know how to react to him now.

"Can we talk about this tomorrow?"I asked and he nodded.I got up from the bed and went to washroom.I washed my face and came back and went to my side of bed and slept.I noticed that the bed dipped low after some time.He was sleeping next to me.He did not bother to touch me or talk with me and I was really happy for that.

I slept after some half an hour and I woke up on my own around 8 AM.When I opened my eyes I didn't feel his presence beside me.I turned and found that his side of bed was empty.I woke up and went to washroom and after getting fresh I came outside.I noticed that a dress was waiting for me on bed and I picked that up and wore that.

I noticed that a dress was waiting for me on bed and I picked that up and wore that

Once I was ready I went downstairs.The first person I saw was Kavya.She was in kitchen along with her brother.They both were discussing about something and she was smiling continuously.His face was bright too and I can say that both of them are in good mood now.I went into kitchen and as soon as Kavya saw me she came and hugged me tightly.

I was shocked by this sudden action.I am not sure what happened and I thought she will be very angry as I practically ditched her all these three days.I promised her that I am going to call her as soon as I got the info but I didn't.But still here she was all happy and I can say by the way she was hugging me she was not faking this.

"Thanks Bhabi.I thought making Bhayya accept my love will be the biggest hurdle but you made that very easy.I can't even imagine that he was sitting here and talking about Sanjay.Thank you so much."She said and then I understood what happened.This is what they were discussing a moment before.

I broke the hug and when she was looking at me waiting for my response I smiled at her.She smiled back and when I was about to open my mouth to speak further I heard aunt's voice from my back and I closed my mouth.I turned back and saw that everything was already arranged for our breakfast and aunt and uncle were waiting for us at the table.

I went and sat beside aunty as I am not in a mood to sit beside Vikranth yet.He came and sat in front of me beside his sister.When our eyes met he gave me a small and decent smile which I returned.Once we had our breakfast me and Vikranth started to hospital.Kavya insisted that she will come with us and on the way to hospital we are going to pick Bhavs.