65.The Perfect Gift

"I am happy for you guys." Bhavs told making me blush and looked at Vikranth. He smiled in return and placed his hand over my waist and pulled me little closer.He said with happiness in his eyes and facing bhavs "All thanks to you.Your tips worked actually." I grinned at him and mouthed a thanks to bhavs to which she replied with your welcome.

We went from there after telling my byes to all my friends and dropped Bhavs at her home and we went home.Once we came to our room Vikranth turned to me and said "What was that you wanted to ask me Princess?" He was not smiling like he did before.His voice was serious and he truly wanted to know what I wanted to ask him in Delhi.I removed my accessories and smilingly passed him and entered into restroom.I just felt like teasing him a bit.I do know that the discussion we will have in future is very serious one and I do know that I should not be teasing him like this now.But I felt like I have the right to tease him a bit because of his activities in exhibition today.

When I came out of the restroom I saw a beautiful dress waiting for me on my bed and I smiled seeing that."Why did you take that dress instead of night dress?" I asked him seeing that dress by keeping that on my body and checking how good it is looking on myself in mirror.He came from behind and holding my wrist he turned me towards him with a forced grip and that made me land in his arms.He removed his grip on me and he drew a line with his knuckles on my cheek and drawing that line towards my lip and gave me small peck on my lips.I smiled and pushed him a little away and ran into washroom closing the door behind.

I smiled and pushed him a little away and ran into washroom closing the door behind

Now a days we are kissing as if it is not a big deal.I blushed because of this reduced tension between us.Once I changed into that dress I came outside and without looking at him I went towards mirror and started applying makeup and accessories as I am sure he has planned to take me somewhere.When I was about to put a small necklace he came and stopped me by holding my hand.I was shocked and turned to face him.He smiled and showed me his hand which is now closed in the form of a fist.I was not sure what was in that.I tapped his hand and he smiled and said "Do little bit effort Princess.Everything will not be available this much easily." I laughed and said pouting my lips  "Then I don't want whatever is there in that if I have to struggle for that."

I said so and turned towards mirror and continued my work and I was stopped abruptly when I felt his lips on the back of my neck.I placed the compact down and closed my eyes.He nibbled my ear and kissed my back along the length of my jaw.He moved his hands parallel to his lips and they were caressing my neck in one side and the other side his lips were doing the job.I bit my lower lip in excitement and a small little moan escaped my lips when he bit my skin a little.God he is again going to make me suffer with love bites.When I felt like he was playing with my neck he lifted my hair and pushed that to front and kissed the back and started licking my skin effectively.

I moved my hand back and touched his head and pushed my fingers inside his hair trying to grasp him and stop him for making me feel so vulnerable.When I felt like he will kiss me again then I sensed something very cool at my cleavage and that made me chill and I opened my eyes immediately.Then I saw his image from the mirror, he was smiling beside me with a spark on his face and then I have recognized a sparkling thing on my neck.My hands moved to touch that cute little thing that is hanging on my neck and it was a beautiful necklace.When I checked that in mirror I can see a beautiful moon and a star with some distance and that was too cute to be not liked.