77.Jealousy worked

"Hi Bhabi.How are you?"She asked and I can clearly sense the tension in her voice.

"Yeah.All good.Actually Kavya.."I was about to tell her about Sanjay.She stopped me in middle and said "Bhabi.Mom is with me.Actually we have been trying to call you and bro from yesterday.But neither of you picked our call."I sighed and then I heard Aunt's voice over phone.

"Amy.All good?How are you guys and why are you not picking your phones?"She sounded very worried and I replied fast "Yeah aunty.We both are fine.We were little busy and we didn't get time to check our phones.Sorry for that."She smiled and said "Okay.I got it.Where is he?"

"He was sleeping actually.He was tired..Hmm..Yesterday..Hmm..You want me to wake him?"I can clearly hear her smile over the phone.

"No need dear.Just ask him to call me once he woke up.You guys are starting tonight right?"That's when I remembered we are going back to Bangalore to check up on my dad and we will be staying there till the coming weekdays.That means I won't be getting free time to speak with him and I have to do that here itself.

"Yeah.We will come by night Aunty.I will ask him to call you once he wakes up."I said and then the call got disconnected.I was somewhat happy because I didn't get to talk with Kavya and now I clearly understood that I still have time till I reach Bangalore that is tonight.What if I somehow convince him that I will stay here only.Am I thinking selfishly?God what the hell was happening to me.I am not like this before.I married a stranger without having interest only because my dad want's me to.That is me.I will never think selfishly and here I am being and behaving selfishly.

When I was busy with my thoughts I felt two hands getting wrapped around my waist making me quiver as those hands were cold for my own liking.When I left the room for attending that call I was naked and so I picked my shirt that was lying on the floor and wore that one.I didn't find my shorts to pair them with my top.So I am only in my shirt and that was not at the decent level to cover my self completely.I didn't find time to put all the buttons and hence the top two and bottom two were left open and because of that when his hands touched my waist they slided along my naked waist and came front towards my naval button and they get tightened around my stomach pulling me closer to him.

Even thought my back is facing him I can say that he was shirtless and his trousers were too low and they are not at all helping to cover him and I can feel him as if he was naked behind me.His lips came near my ear lobe and he nibbled my ear and I moaned giving into his sensual touch."Good morning Princess."He said and my eyes closed immediately and he kissed the sensitive spot near my neck and I arched my back earning a moan from him."God you are so beautiful" he said making me blush. I turned to face him and when I did that he slid his hand inside my shirt to my back and holding my back along my waist he moved his other hand towards my cheek and grabbed my hair making me arch back.I closed my eyes and he leaned closer to me.

His lips touched mine and I slowly opened my lips giving him full access to his mouth and tongue.He took my bottom lip in between his teeth and I moaned a little louder this time.His hands moved towards my upper half and then I felt his hands on my breasts making me gasp.I closed my eyes more tightly and then I felt a light pain on my lips and then I realized that he has bitten my lip.Once he left my lips his mouth traveled towards my neck and he kissed me there and bitten there making me grasp his hair tightly with my fingers.He slowly opened my third button and that's when my senses came back and I stopped him by holding his hand and I opened my eyes.

He was still kissing me at my neck and he was traveling down and that's when I placed my other hand on his chest as if I am trying to push him away.He slowly moved above and opened his closed eyes and stared at me intently moved little away from me.I buttoned my second and third buttons and giving him a small smile I managed to get little away from him."We have to go to college and hospital Vikranth.I will prepare breakfast and then will go for brush and bath.Meanwhile you go ahead and get freshen up."I said trying to turn around to go and start my cooking.