57.The confusion

I am not sure what happened some time before.I know that I have been caught off guard as I was not expecting him to kiss me like that.But I do know the fact that I enjoyed that kiss.I have no prior experience in this field but I felt like this was the most beautiful kiss I had ever and will ever experience in my life.

I am angry at him a little actually but still I am angry.I know he has full right to kiss me as we both were officially married and for the fact that I liked that kiss but still Meghna is still there in his life and he didn't give me any clarification about their relationship.I can't forget the fact that they have spent time together yesterday night in this same room..

Oh god..Yuck..I felt disgusting all of a sudden.I rubbed my lips hardly making them pain when the image of Meghna coming out of shower with only a robe on her body and her blushing and happy expression made me feel disgusted.

I immediately rose up from where I collapsed before and went to washroom and washed my lips with soap and came outside and changed my dress as I can still feel his sweet scent all over my body and the feel of his body touching me made me feel a hell of different things.

When I came outside and changed into my new dress I heard a knock on my door.I know who that was and I didn't want to face him now.But I still has to open that damn door as I need to get the hell out of this house now.I need some alone time to process what had happened a few minutes before.

I slowly opened the door and without allowing him to talk I said "I need to go to somewhere and it has nothing to do with you or us.I just need some alone time to process...process few things."

I didn't even look at him.After saying whatever I have to say I just pushed him aside with my hand as he was not giving me way to leave.I went downstairs and when I was about to open the door I heard his voice in background.

"I will drop you.Wherever you are going I will drop you and I will come back immediately.I don't want you to go alone and that too because of me."

I felt seriousness in his voice and I didn't turn but said in a more serious tone "This is my native place and I know Bangalore better than you.And more importantly you are the last person I want to spend time with now."

Saying so and closing the door behind I stormed out and stopped an auto as I didn't see any cabs near me.I got into that and when he asked me where I want to go I thought about that for a minute.I don't know where I have to go now.I thought of being alone so I came out but I don't know where I will get the peace that I was looking for.

I thought of going to hospital to see my dad but I can't face aunt and uncle and now I can't make my dad sad also.I thought of going to college to meet my friends but that also felt like the wrong way to shift my mood now.Suddenly I missed my mom.May be if she is here with me she can make me feel better.

When the auto driver asked again where I have to go I told the name of the park where I used to go with my dad when I was little.I got down and went inside the park.I found one bench under a tree full of colorful flowers and I sat on that.