48.Back to Bangalore

After some time I felt someone tapping my shoulder and I heard Vikky's voice "Princess.Wake up.We are about to land in Bangalore."

I startled and woke up and rubbing my eyes I turned to the other side to see through the window whether we have reached Bangalore really or not.

After confirming that this is my hometown I turned to his side and he handed me a wipe and I have wiped my face with that.After adjusting my dress and sitting properly the flight landed and then we got up and went to the parking lot.

We have boarded the car and when the car started moving I turned towards Vikky and asked "Which hospital?"

He turned towards me and said "We are not going to hospital now princess.Visiting hours are after 2 hours.So we will go to your home now and then after getting fresh we will go to hospital."

I Shaked my head vigorously and replied "No.I want to see him now.I don't want to get fresh and I don't want to go home now.Please take me to him." After saying those words my tears started again.

He wiped a tear that managed to flow out of my eye with his thumb and holding my cheek in his hand he said "Listen princess.I can understand what you are going through now.But even if we go to hospital now they will not allow us to visit him.Its better to go to home first and we will take food for him as well.Okay?"

I nodded as there was nothing to be done from my side except accepting to whatever he was suggesting to do.I turned my face towards window and as I saw through the surroundings I missed being in Bangalore.

I missed my dad and I was not there with him when he needs me the most.I am going to fight with him for sure regarding this as he kept this much big secret from me.I know whatever he has done was for my good but still I should be the one who should take care of him at this hour.But I missed that because of him.

When I was thinking like that our car stopped and we reached home.When I entered my home I was not at all happy or excited but I felt like my whole world came crashing.That house reminded me about all the sweet moments I have spent with my dad and now I don't have him standing beside me smiling and kissing my forehead like how he used to do everytime.

I went upstairs immediately to my room and went to washroom and closed the door behind.I washed myself and as my mind and body are complete mess right now I took shower and came out wrapping myself in my bath robe.

When I came outside of bathroom I saw bhavs sitting on my bed and there is a dress beside her and I realised that she has taken that for me from my suitcase that Vikky packed today morning.

As soon as I met her eyes I went running towards her and hugged her hard and I started crying.She hugged me back and then patting my back she said "Shh.Dont cry Amy.Uncle will not like you crying like this.He will be fine.Dont cry."

I didn't respond to that and kept on hugging her until I heard a sound as someone opened the door and as I was in my robe I immediately broke my hug and saw in that direction.Its Vikranth.

When he saw us in that state he diverted his eyes down and said "Sorry.I should have knocked before entering."Saying so he turned back to leave the room.

Bhavs stopped him and said "No no.wait.You have full right to enter your room without knocking.I just thought seeing me she will feel happy and forget about uncle.But she is making it more difficult.I guess it's better if you stay here and handle her." She said turning to me and kissed me on my cheek.

She left the room leaving me alone with Vikranth and then I took my dress and went into washroom and after getting ready I came out.

When I came out Vikky was sitting in my bed and he had a plate in his hand.As soon as he saw me he said "Come and eat something princess.I know you will be hungry and please don't say I don't want to.Because if you say so I have to feed you forcefully which I am not planning to do now."

By seeing the items in plate I guessed that they might have ordered that food from outside or bhavs might have brought that from her home

By seeing the items in plate I guessed that they might have ordered that food from outside or bhavs might have brought that from her home.Instead of arguing with him and I went and sat beside him and started eating the food without making any scene.

After eating few spoons I realised something and turned towards him and asked "You will not eat?You can also eat with me.I will not be able to finish this completely."

He didn't say anything.He took another spoon and started eating from my plate along with me.After feeling full I slowly got up and brought the water bottle that was on my desk and drank some water from that and gave the bottle to him and he drank some water then.

After taking the empty plates from him I kept them aside and sat beside him.We didn't speak for some time and he was doing something with his Mobile and then he said "We will leave to hospital in 10 minutes princess.The cab will come now.Come we will go down."

We went down and there along with aunty,uncle,bhavs and Vikranth I got inside the car.That 10 minutes car ride felt like a decade for me and I was silent the entire time listening to bhavs as she is talking about my dad's Condition and his time in hospital.

Once we reached hospital we went inside and Vikky was talking to receptionist.Then I held Bhavana's hand and said "Thanks bhavs."

She smiled and said "He is like my dad too.And you are my sister dear.Its my responsibility to take care of him when my sister was not available."

I nodded and hugged her and after breaking our hug I said "This means a lot to me and even though I do not have any idea of the situation here I should be with him at this critical time.But you did that for me bhavs.I am debted to you from now on."

She swatted my hand and said "Stop all this nonsense.Come let's go and meet uncle now." Saying so she took my hand into hers and we went towards the room in which my dad is resting now.

My heart beat increased and my tears came back and I was trying my level best to hide them as I know they will break my dad's heart.

Thanks for the support and please vote comment share and follow my work 😊