78.Role Play

Once we broke our mild hug he turned and went inside the room and I saw him taking his phone.I heard him speak in his phone.He was telling someone that he will not be able to come to hospital today and he suggested some name as his backup.I smiled at that and then turned to check my phone.I was still consumed with Kavya's phone from before.I didn't get chance to talk with her but what was I supposed to talk with her?It's not like everything is fine now.

After some time he came down the stairs.He was wearing Black jerkin and his hair was ruffled and he was looking damn handsome.When he came down and went inside kitchen I was not able to turn my eyes from staring him like that.

When he came down and went inside kitchen I was not able to turn my eyes from staring him like that

Once he finished drinking water he turned to face me.I was still busy in staring him that I didn't even realize that he caught me staring.His lips turned upside in the form of a smirk and I quickly shifted my gaze away from him feeling embarrassed.

He walked towards me and I turned to look at him.He slowly spoke "Where are we going now?"

Even I don't know answer to that.I just thought of spending some alone time with him before dropping that bomb on him.But where will I take him now?

"I don't know actually.I just thought we will figure out something."I said trying to sound more sincere about whatever I am saying to him.

"That was a good initiative.Okay Give me some time then.I will arrange something.Okay?"He asked taking his phone out of his pocket.I nodded and he turned away lifting his phone to his ear.I went and sat in sofa and started watching TV.

After some 15 minutes he came back and said "Come.Let's go."

I turned my attention from TV and focused on him and asked "Where?"

He smiled and said "leave that to me.I will make sure we spend a lot of time and that too enjoy every moment we are going to have from now."

I nodded and switching off the Tv using remote I went and stepped on my heels that I have kept aside for some special reason.I loved these heals and I never felt that I am going to wear this pair even though this is my favorite.I remember Bhavs teasing me when I picked this pair when we went to shopping.Now I can show her that these heels are matching to my dress.

Now I can show her that these heels are matching to my dress