53.Acting?

I didn't try to move away from his hug as I can see the happiness in my dad's face.I smiled and replied "Good morning Vikky."

He moved a little away and still keeping his hand around my waist he said to my dad "How are you feeling now uncle?"

My dad smiled and trying to build up energy he replied "I am doing great now.I am so happy for you both.Thank you for taking care of my princess Vikranth."

I felt my tears welling up around my eyes.I maintained my smile and looked at my dad and touched his hand.I didn't get anything to speak.He was happy.I can say that by the look on his face.But the reason for his happiness is a lie.We are not together but we are acting in front of him.

Vikranth smiled and replied "Thank you for bringing her into my life uncle.Seriously you showed me my real happiness."

I turned to look at Vikranth.How can he say such a lies in front of me without any glimpse of guilt on his face?I was shocked by his behaviour.I felt like I am staying now with a stranger.Even after living together for these many days I felt like he was still a stranger to me.

We stayed there for sometime and when my dad fell asleep we came out of the room and then I went and sat beside bhavs.I placed my head on her shoulder and stayed there for some time.I saw through the side of my eyes that Vikranth was now speaking with his parents.

Then I saw that his parents were coming towards me and I got up from the chair and stood in front of them.I smiled a little and talked with them for sometime.Then my aunt went inside the room as she will stay with my dad today and uncle went outside to bring food for aunt.

When I was about to speak with bhavs her phone rang and she took that call and left the room as she can't speak loud in hospital hall.I was left alone with Vikranth after that incident in my room from yesterday.

We didn't speak for sometime and then he said "Want to have lunch now?There is this beautiful restaurant that I saw yesterday and I think..."

He didn't complete his sentence because I stopped in middle and said "Stop acting.No one is watching us now.Inside I can understand that is for my dad.But now..!Why are you acting now?It's very irritating."

He seemed to be shocked by the outburst of my words.I can see the hurt feeling in his face clearly.What did he expect from me after getting caught red handed with Meghna.Wait.He didn't say anything about yesterday.Does that mean he didn't know that I came and found Meghna in his room?

I turned again to his direction.He was looking down and his hands were folded and he seemed to be hurt right now.I said "I know about Meghna.You do know that I met her yesterday in our... sorry in my house right?"

His expression changed immediately.That is the reason for his behaviour then.He doesn't know that I caught them yesterday.He was still thinking that I don't know anything about their relationship.So sad.But why didn't she tell him that I talked with her.I have given them my permission to do whatever they want right?

I heard his voice slow and calm "She came to meet your father.She felt really bad for him.We had dinner yesterday.I was supposed to organise a dinner for three of us to discuss about.."

I lifted my hand to indicate him to stop whatever he was trying to say.How can he say those things here in hospital and that too after acting that we are doing great in front of my dad?So it's true.Whatever Meghna told about we three going out for dinner to discuss about our conditions and telling me that I was a charity case...All those things were true.

"I don't have anything left to discuss with her anymore.Whatever I have to tell to you and her I have told yesterday only.And about that acting part..I am with you.I will also act like we both have something going on between us and we are happy with our relationship.But all of that should stay in front of our parents only.Dont continue that outside when we both were alone." I said without changing my angry expression that was making him worry a lot.