56.My first kiss

I came outside and changed into the dress that was waiting for me on bed.I applied little makeup and set my hair as I was planning to go to my college as I want to meet my friends.I know that bhavs will be there as well because she told me that she has to complete her assignment.

I know that bhavs will be there as well because she told me that she has to complete her assignment

This is the first time I am going to meet my friends after getting married.Even though all my friends came to my marriage I am sure they will be having so many questions for me as all those things happened so fast.And I don't know what reason bhavs gave regarding my marriage.

I went down and I saw vikranth sitting in sofa in hall with a popcorn bowl in his hand and he was ready in a cool cream colour shirt and ripped jeans which is making him look more hot.The way his ruffled hair is falling on his eyes made him look cute as hell.

I went down and picked my handbag.I thought of booking a cab to go as I don't want him to come along.I thought it will be good for me to maintain some distance from him because the way his eyes travelled over my body sometime before made my heart beat flutter till now.

When I was about to leave he stood abruptly and held my hand in order to stop me.I turned in his direction and tried to remove my hand from his hold with an expression saying what-the-hell-are-you-doing.

He left my hand and stroking his hair with his now free hand he said "Where are you leaving like that? I thought we both will go to some restaurant to talk about all these things.Thats why I have picked that dress."He said pointing to the dress that I was wearing now.

I crossed my hands across my chest and with a sharp glare directed to him I said "I am not interested to go to anywhere with you and if this restaurant thing is to make me and your sweet little girl friend to talk about us...Let me make that clear to you..I am not at all interested."

I said and without waiting his reply I turned and was about to leave.But in a few eye blinks I found him standing in front of me with his hands holding me as if asking me to wait.Wow he is fast.He rubbed his temples in order to straighten his frown.

"You are showing me a complete different version of you Princess.All the words that are coming from your mouth are too harsh." He said trying to sound too hurt and his eyes were very deep and little hurt.

I sighed and with a smirk on my face I said "You expect me to smile and talk like a real princess when you told me that you have kissed her?"

His face twitched and he said with a sight of defeat in his face "You know that we have been in relationship for three years princess.And I told you that we were planning to get married and you expect that I will not have kissed her in all those three years.?"

Wow.That was mean.I didn't expect him to respond in that way.What the hell did he mean by that?Is he saying that whatever Meghna told that day is true?Oh god.Here I am still feeling butterflies whenever he comes near me.Even his sight gives me flutters.Damn.This is not right.