25.Am I that Important?

We went to the library and took all the material needed for our assignment. We started reading those when suddenly I got a call. I lifted my phone to find my screen showing 'Mr. Sexy Stranger Calling'.

I blushed and picked up the call going outside the library as I am not supposed to talk when I am inside the library.

I said "Hello."

He responded with a crispy tone "Hi princess. Busy?"

"No.No classes till 4 in the evening, "I replied.

"Okay. Actually, I have to ask you something. Every weekend I will go on a trip. You and Bhavana can also join that this time actually. Interested to join?"He asked.

I thought for some time and then told "Yeah. I will talk with bhavs when I reach home. I will join if there is no problem for her."

"Okay.Great.Then I am telling my friends that we are coming. And if you want you can ask your college friends also. I will make sure my friends don't reveal our marriage status in front of them."He added.

"Hmm. I will think about that."I told cutting my phone call.

I went inside the library and asked Preethi to come outside. She closed her books and came outside.

I asked "Actually, Vikky wants me to ask if you are interested to come to the weekend trip that we are going on."

Her face lightened like a star and she asked with glowing eyes "He want me to join the weekend trip? Seriously. That means he noticed my interest in him?"

"Hey, wait.No.Not like that. He asked if all three of you are interested to join or not?"
I tried to explain ignoring my jealous feeling that was forming slightly by her statement.

"Oho.Fine.Whatever.I am in. Even if both the boys are not interested I am still going to come darling." Saying so she turned and went inside dancing along.

I huffed at her madness and went inside and tried to read whatever I am reading till now.

After that, we went to the canteen at 3:15 for lunch. We ordered food and started eating. After some time Avinash and Siddu came and joined us.

I asked them about that weekend trip and they both agreed to that immediately. After having lunch we went to class and that took some 1 hour.

Around 5 we came outside and along with my three new good friends, I went to the ground to find Vikky waiting for me in his car. When he noticed me he got down and came towards me.

Seeing Vikky coming near us Preethi started squealing like a little girl. I grinned at her and turned back finding him standing really close to me.

I blushed unknowingly and then I heard Vikky speak "So. Your new Friends are coming on to trip then?"

Before I get to open my mouth Preethi came forward and said "Of course. How can we say no to your sweet surprise?"

I hushed her with my eyes and turned back to Vikky and asked "What is the plan?"

"Now we will go home and tell my parents about this and pack our things. Then you guys will meet us at Janpath road? We will start from there. Planning to go to Manali. Okay with that plan?"He asked turning towards the boys.

Both boys told "Sure bro. Will meet you guys at Hebbal around 9 then. And this is going to be fun right? You know what I mean?" Avinash winked saying so.

Vikky laughed and replied "Yeah yeah. It is going to be a full-on fun trip including all things which you are talking about."

I turned towards Preethi and she smiled winking a little. We told our byes and as we are going to meet in some 4 hours.

When I am alone with Vikky in the car I turned to face him slightly and he noticed my stare. He smiled and asked, "What happened?"

I turned my eyes immediately to the other side and replied "Nothing."

He asked again "It's ok. You can ask me whatever it is. Any problem?"

I slowly asked without turning my face "You guys were talking about some sort of fun before right? What was that?"

He smiled and answered, "What are you thinking that is about Princess?"

I said "No idea. That's why I am asking you now right? Even Preethi winked at me when you told them that fun is there. That's why I am asking now."

"Haha. It's booze, Princess. They were just confirming whether we are going to drink these two days or not. That's it."He said with a smile on his face.

"So that means you are going to drink these two days? Dad will not allow me to come if he knows about that." I told trying to keep my face normal.

He stopped the car as we reached home and turned his face towards me seeing my face with concern. He spoke "Princess. You don't like people who drink alcohol?"

I was shocked by his question. I think I tried my level best to hide my expression but I guess I failed.

I turned to face him and said "Not like that. I have never been on any trips actually and my friends never drank in front of me. And dad will not drink. So I don't know whether I like or hate people who drink."

I tried to maintain my composure and he continued "Okay. So you always thought that your husband will not drink alcohol. Am I right?"

I turned my face away from him and while playing with my fingers I said "Not like that. I never thought that my husband will drink. Not that he should not drink or something. I never imagined him drinking."

I turned again to see his expression and it was blank. I don't know what he was thinking."You can drink. We are trying to be friends right. All your friends have no problem with your drinking. So how can I have a problem with that?"I told trying to get his expression and forcing a smile on my face.

He smiled and told " It is okay princess. Don't worry about that. And no need to tell your dad about that. I know you might have never maintained any secrets with him but this is not that important thing to discuss with him. Okay?"

This is not important? I didn't try to prolong this discussion and said okay. He told "And princess I have talked with your dad already. Even I have checked with Bhavana as well. So no need to ask or tell anything about the trip to them."

I nodded my head in answer and then he said "I will pack your clothes for this trip. Take care of the remaining things like accessories and all. Fine with that?"

"Yeah.Thank you."I replied still struggling with my mixed feelings.

He noticed that and removed his seat belt and held my hand in his hand and told "Princess.Chill.I am not going to drink. I don't know this is what you are thinking or not but yeah I have decided that I am not going to drink on this trip. Come let's go inside."

Saying so he got down the car and went inside. I followed him back. He won't drink tonight and for this whole trip and the reason for all of that is me? Am I that important to him that he will stop drinking for my feelings and thoughts?

I saw the stranger in front of me and blushed to see his sexy and sweet brown eyes that are now looking into mine deeply. Turning back, he slowly turned his face and went upstairs.

Thanks again for your support and please vote comment share and follow my work 😊