30.Dinner

After some time I felt his hand trying to shake me a little and I opened my eyes. I can see full darkness around me and yeah it got dark as hell.

I rubbed my eyes and woke up. I saw Vikky smiling and looking into my eyes deeply.I laughed and said trying to give reason for my sudden and deep sleep "I am tired and I didn't sleep last night".

"Yeah, princess. I know. Let's start. It's already 10 and they will be waiting for us. I got so many calls from Kavya. She might be worried about you." he said.

"You told her that I am here in this secret place of yours?"I asked getting up slowly and holding his hand for support.

Once I got up on my feet he started moving towards his bike holding my hand tightly without any intention of leaving. He slowly said "I didn't tell anything actually. Just told her that you are with me and we are on our way back."

I nodded and hopped on the bike holding his waist without his instruction this time

I nodded and hopped on the bike holding his waist without his instruction this time."Hungry?" He asked turning a little towards me.

"A little." I lied without looking into his eyes. In reality, I am damn hungry now as I didn't have solid food during lunch.But I don't want to nag in front of him about that.

He started his bike and after some time he stopped the bike . I turned my head and noticed that we are in front of a restaurant. I hopped down and asked "We are already late. We can have dinner once we reach the villa right?"

He replied taking off his helmet and placing that on the bike "By the time we reach there nothing will be there princess

He replied taking off his helmet and placing that on the bike "By the time we reach there nothing will be there princess. They are in a party mood. And as far as I know about them, they will be drinking by now. So no one will bother to order good food."

I nodded and followed him while he started walking in front of me looking damn hot from the back. Did I just refer to him as hot? God, I am becoming crazy...

We went inside the restaurant and he ordered whatever he liked and then passed the menu to me. I was still sleepy so I returned the menu saying "Anything is fine for me. You only order for me also."

He smiled and did as I requested. It took about 15 minutes for the order to come and meanwhile, I called bhavs with Vikky's phone as I left mine in the room. She was fine even with my absence as she spoke so happily and by her voice, I can sense that she is enjoying her time there.