42.Intimacy

We were in each other arms like that for some more time and then after some time we broke our hug.I went a little back and he took my hand, brought me to sit beside him in front of bed on floor.

I didn't say anything and sat beside him and there was a safe distance between us and we started talking about random stuff.

Then I asked "What about your friend?Is he okay now?"

"Yeah.Sort of." I know that I have triggered wrong button as he felt sad immediately.

"Sorry." I said not knowing why I am apologizing to him.

He smiled a little but still I can sense the sadness in his eyes."It's ok princess.Its just that being a doctor I am not able to help him at all.Sometimes I feel like I am getting emotional towards him."

His eyes were very sad and I felt very bad for that.I moved a little close and I kept my hand on his hand and he held that hand I slowly leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes and said "Everything will be alright Babu.Don't worry."

He smiled a little and after some time we started talking about normal stuff not about his friend and his hospital stuff

After talking for some time slowly my eyes closed and I slept on his shoulder and slowly I felt that he also drifted towards me.

We slept like that on each other's shoulders for some time and after some time I heard someone open the door and then Vikky got up from my side and stood for some time

I heard their voices but didn't open my eyes as I am little bit ashamed of the intimacy that we were enjoying till now.

It's Kavya who came and she said "Bhayya.When did you come back and wait bhabi slept already?She didn't have dinner also." I laughed inside for the care that all this family members are showing.

"Yeah Kavya.I came just now and let her sleep.I guess she didn't sleep well these two days.I will feed her once she wakes up from sleep." He said getting up.

I heard some foot steps leaving the room closing the door behind and then I felt someone's arms around me.I slightly moved by the touch of his hands but still stabilized and didn't open my eyes.I wanted to know to what extent he will go.