Honorable Mentions

I have a lot of people to thank. This time, my sister isn't in it XD

Thank you to the following people I know from heart:

- Iliana E.
Ooooh trust me she's been a die-hard fan.

- Ketzaly M.
Omg I love her just as well. She and Iliana were very supportive in their own right.

- RavensOfOld
Girl I looooove youuuuu

And to the people I don't know that well:

- dead_horse_
Adding my story into your reading list really made me happy for some reason XD you're a beautiful person!

- ZenSakushamishou
And you too! I love the little things in life, and you made my day by adding my story into your reading list

- @sesona13
  I love you a lot! Even though I don't know you, you really do made my day a lot more happier

- LindaStone1230
(5/8/18) Thank you so much for commenting on my story because it makes me feel happy that people are giving me feedback.

- nina_iu
(6/13/18) Thank you for adding my story to your reading list. It's a small action, but I have hopes that this spreads my story around the world.

- @basmabensiali
(7/8/18) Thank you for adding my story to your reading list! I noticed that you're reading list consists of a lot of suicide-based stories, and I want you to know that if you're going through anything, this random stranger (me) is right behind you.

- @4uluvme
  (7/15/18) Thank you for adding my story to two of your reading lists!! I really appreciate it, considering the fact that this story is becoming more and more popular.

- @xEJonox
  (12/10/18) Thank you so much for commenting! It really means a lot to me when people comment, and as you can tell, it's kinda the most abrupt support I've seen in a while.

- @Woojoong
(1/12/19) Thank you lots for voting on one of the chapters! It's quite rare to receive feedback, so I appreciate the support!

I'm not sure if that's all because I'm half asleep right now, but thank you all! You all mean so much to me for reading this book. I'd appreciate if you shared this book to others because we're almost at 1k reads, and if we reach that, I think I'd just scream.

Uh i dunno what else to say but

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH