Sing with me a song of alternate universes and sans

*Eva is just chilling when she gets a notification from her most frequent requesto in this book, making her smile.*

Eva: Oh screw me gently with a chainsaw, I can't choose a favorite! I'll let everyone else go while I think

Eva: Oh screw me gently with a chainsaw, I can't choose a favorite! I'll let everyone else go while I think... YO CLASSIC!!! SING A VERSE FROM YOUR FAVORITE SONG  AND PASS IT DOWN! THREE TWO ONE GO!!!

Classic: Wait what?! Oh, uh... today I don't feel like doing anything, I just want to lay in my bed. Go for it Edge!

Edge: WTF!? Uh, crap. Uh... They will not force us, they will stop degrading us. They will not control us. We will be victorious. SO COME ON BLUEBERRY YOU'RE UP!!!

Blue: HUH?! OH! I'LL MAKE A TREAT SO SWEET AND FUN!!! BUT I WANT TO HIDE A LITTLE BIT OF LOVE. PURE, LIKE A GEM, IS A MAIDEN'S HEART. GOTTA MIX IT ALL IN, HOW I FELT FROM THE START!!! YOUR TURN SCI!!!

Sci: M-me too?! Oh, I... can you read the blackboard, written clear as can be? Can you read his mind, see that kid's lost fantasy? Can you find the one who dyed his read heart to black? Hey, who could it be. Hey, someone tell me! Take it away Assy!

Assy: Yay! My tuwrn! Easawy pwaying, never bat an eye. Weeping and posing, another perfect awabi. Evwyday lonely, I'd rather pway a game like the slow stream of honey I cwave. I'm done! Mister Geno's turn! Geno's turn! *giggles*

Geno: Oh, uh. Heya. Um... on the outside, always looking in will I ever be more than I've always been? 'Cause I'm tap, tap, tapping on the glass. Waving through a window. Okay, I'm done. Death, please just go.

Death: With pleasure~ Though it's hard to choose... insanity is something that's not new to me. A broken heart feels better fin you smash it into pieces; don't get any bandages to cover the wound. How can you understand my addiction to pain? Alrighty Error, your turn.

Error: gREaT. LEt me tRy to levEl mY voiCe... there. Listen and do as I say. Submit, surrender, and behave. Do you think you're being brave? Comply to my will and OBEY, OBEY. OBEY. OBEY, OBEY. OBEY! ThErE, haPpY? InK, gO.

Ink: Good job, Error. Well, I guess it's my go. *clears nonexistent throat.* have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon? Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned? Can you sing with all the colors of the mountains! Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? Heh, alright now. Dream, ready?

Dream: You bet! If you're evil and you're on the rise, you can count on the four of us taking you down. Because we're good and evil never beats us. We'll win the fight and go out for pizzas! We, are the crystal gems! And we'll always save the day! And if you think we can't, we'll always find a way! That's why the people of this world, believe in! Garnet amythest and pearl AND STEVEN!!! Okay Nightmare! Your turn!

Nightmare: ...Fine. NOBODY LIKES ME!!! NO ONE LIKES ME!!! WHY? 'CAUSE I DONT LIKE THEM!!! ...I'm done. Just go to Fresh.

Fresh: Nice! I am gonna have fun! This is the story all about how my life got turned upside down so I'd like to take a minute, sit in that chair, and I'll tell you how I became to the fresh prince of bel air. Okay Jammy, your turn. 

PJ: Thanks Mr. Fresh! Now... don't judge me? I'm... i'm... i'm... I'M A GOOFY GOOBER! ROCK!!!! God! That was so embarrassing! Uh, palette can you go?

Palette: oh, uh, sure? I guess? Okay here we go... fine, we're damaged. Far too damaged. But that's does not make us wise. We're not special, we're not different. We don't choose who loves or dies! Let's be normal, see bad movies, sneak a beer and watch tv. We'll bake brownies, we'll go bowling. Don't you want a life with me? So that was, oddly alright. Gothy, your turn.

Goth: my turn, let's go... baa baa black sheep, have you any soul? No sir, by the way, what the hell are morals! Jack be lethal, jack be slick. Jill's a dirty whore and her alabi's are dirty tricks. Yeah I'm done. I guess it's back to you, Eva.

Eva: Well I have too many favorite songs so I guess I just won't go! Ha ha! Besides, you woudlnt miss out on much. I hope you enjoyed this chapter with everyone's fave song and please don't forget to ask and dare!