This is kinda Important

Eva: Hey, guys? I need to talk to everyone. I'm going to break it off Into groups, but this is kinda really big. First I want to see all the kiddos. Including Assy.

_

Assy: What Mommy?

Blueprint: Mom? 

Goth: Something must be wrong if she wants to talk to everyone...

Palette: I'm kinda scared...

Cray: Eva, what's up?

Eva: I've been thinking... should I end this book at a hundred parts? Not everyone is getting equal amounts of time and I'm afraid that I won't be able to keep up. Plus a hundre parts is awfully much. If a book has too many parts sometimes readers won't come to it. I may end it and make another one, but I don't know if it's going to be Sanses again like woth you guys or off  should do Papyruses.

Cray: Wow... that's some heavy stuff...

Assy: Wait, So we won't be here a wont time after this?

Eva: It all depends on the reactions we get from everybody.

Goth: Well, being pretty popular characters and Sanses ourselves we have lots of other books where we are featured and used to the mercy of other authors. You were a lot more merciful and open on out oerosnalities than most, despite being a huge shipper.

Palette: There are a lot of Ask/Dare Sanses books and we exist in those ones. Maybe it's time to move on from this specific one, you know?

Blueprint: ... *sniff* I wasn't even here that long... I don't wanna age Mom!

Eva: *now she feels bad* I just wanted to bring it up with everybody. Think over it, will you guys? I need to talk to the next group....

Cray: Good idea. Blueprint, stay here.

Blueprint: Yes Cray.

Cray: Everyone else, follow me. Come on Assy. *picks him up and carries him off*

Assy: Wheee!

_

Blueprint: Mom? Who's next?

Eva: Your Dad, Classic, Fell, Sci, DDR, And Outer. They should be an easy group to talk to. You can leave with the others If you want. Or you can wait on Blueberry and Classic.

Blueprint: ...

Classic: Wait on us for what?

Eva: Oh, hey guys. Have a seat.

Sci: Okay, chairs set out and everything? What's going on?

Eva: ... this is the ninety eighth part of this book. Lots of people don't read books if they are really long. So I was thinking if we end the book at one hundred. What I'll do after that, I don't know. Of course I'll keep up the oneshots, but I also want to do another ask/dare book. But this time focus on the Papyruses. What do you guys think?

Edge: *sniff* So. After all this time ya want to abandon us?

Sci: Woah, Edge. That's not-

Edge: You just want to throw us away like all them other authors who get bored of us after their hype for the Undertale fandom died down! Are we just a bunch of chumps to ya!?

Sci: Edge, she certainly doesn't-

Blueberry: *sniff* ...Eva?

Classic: Yo, Blue. It's okay. 

Blueberry: But... I LOVE IT HERE I DONT WANT TO GO!!!

Classic: there are lots of Ask/Dare books out there, buddy.